Chapter 193

If he had not raised his head at this moment, Wei Xianliang might have never thought that the same blue sky, the same land, the same water source, in this world, could give birth to such a completely different person from him.

This man stood so abruptly among the surrounding dilapidated scenery.

There were no luxurious clothes or gold and jade accessories to show his identity. He was just wearing a light yellow flowing cloud pattern robe. But when Wei Xianliang saw him for the first time, he felt that this person was... unattainable.

In his short life, Wei Xianliang has seen the birth of too many handsome boys and girls, but he has never seen such a young man, so graceful and elegant.

Standing right in front of you, you feel as if you are in the distant clouds. It is a kind of nobility flowing from your bones.

This man has his back to the sun, and the dazzling and hot beams of light around him are like a collection of overflowing gems. His eyebrows are neatly straight, with a sense of awe, and his eyes are deep and black. When he looks at people, he is both... It seems to capture people tightly, but also seems to be empty.

Ah, Wei Xianliang suddenly thought, the world seen in the eyes of a person like this must have been different from him since birth. This person's life must be full of warmth and respect that he has never felt before.

I really envy.

But this has nothing to do with him after all. His life has never started like a human being, and today, it will end soon.

The man's horse stopped in front of him. Wei Xianliang looked at him through the iron cage. Time seemed to have stopped. Suddenly, a tear rolled down in Wei Xianliang's blue eyes. When the tear hit the ground , he couldn't help but stretched out his thin and thin wrist, with an expression like a beast about to expire, and let out the last roar in his chest.

Wei Xianliang didn't know what he was doing. He had decided to die, today, here, quietly.

He didn't know why he suddenly made this move, nor what he wanted to do, but his emotions burst out in an instant and he couldn't hold it back no matter what.

His hand reached out, his eyes reached the extreme, and everyone seemed to hear a cry containing tearing and pain rushing out from his unopened lips.

That was the cry for help that Wei Xianliang had suppressed and suppressed for all these years and never shouted out. He was desperate and in deep pain. The beautiful young man imprisoned in the iron cage cried out in despair: Help me!

The director's heart suddenly trembled. When he looked at Zhetoki through the camera, he couldn't believe that this was actually a newcomer who had just debuted a year ago.

Before the filming, he did not have very high requirements for objective actors. He even easily told the actors that they could perform freely in order not to put pressure on them. However, he never expected that Cheng Zhi could perform to this extent in such a short period of time. Within seconds, Wei Xianliang's feelings were conveyed so profoundly.

Putting this kind of picture on the big screen in international theaters, the number of people who will be shocked will be immeasurable.

The scene continued, and the director's eyes were focused on Kang Chen's face. At the moment when Cheng Zhi's acting skills exploded, Kang Chen's brows furrowed, his eyes flickered, and many emotions passed through his eyes, and finally condensed into a trace of confusion. .

The director's emotion was unbearable. He raised his hands excitedly and shouted: "Stuck!!!"

The staff on the set hurriedly moved, one group went to Cheng Zhi and the other to Kang Chen, but they only touched up makeup and did not dare to help the actors move their positions.