Chapter 185

It is important to have a happy New Year, but in this circle, congratulating the public is also a big deal.

After posting the Spring Festival couplets, Cheng Zhi chose a relatively normal couplet and posted it on Weibo, wishing everyone a happy new year, and at the same time interacted with friends in the Weibo circle to give blessings.

Cheng Zhi is very different from when he was first reborn. His popularity has skyrocketed. He has gone from being unknown to being almost a second- and third-tier actor. He has tens of millions of fans and everyone pays attention to his every move.

Everyone rushed to express their congratulations to him, and also to find out who he had exchanged New Year's greetings with.

--have a look! What am I talking about? Is there any baby elephant that I sent my first blessing to? !

--Um? ? ? Does this need to be prioritized? I have Wanwan too. They are all filming together, so why should they argue?

——Ah...the lonely twin dogs were crying in the corner.

——Onlookers are watching the two dogs getting cold, but my Yiyi is still promoting "Love Is Impossible" during the Chinese New Year, the steel sisters hahahahaha! !

——Hmm, I really want to know where Cheng Bao is celebrating the New Year now. The one in the harem is sleeping... Oh, I can’t think about it anymore! I want to keep this secret for Yan Zhi!

Kang Chen said: "It's really lively."

Cheng Zhi hurriedly turned off his phone and retorted: "It's not as lively as yours. Isn't your girlfriend's fan rumored to be able to circle the earth?"

Kang Chen smiled, leaned down on Cheng Zhi's shoulder, and said with a smile: "No matter how many fans you have, I can't just spend the New Year with you alone."

Cheng Zhi felt happy in his heart, but he said: "So you are still at a loss?"

Kang Chen looked serious: "How could that be? I've made a lot of money."

... He was quite good at it. Cheng Zhi chuckled and was easily coaxed into a happy mood. He no longer cared about it and devoted himself to the Internet. He clicked on WeChat and sent red envelopes to Cao Wei and Zhen Jingye.

"Give me ten Viagra and five to Zhen Jingye."

WeChat red envelopes are worth 200 yuan, and ten red envelopes are 2,000 yuan, which is not much for Chengzhi now. In order to have a happy and lively New Year, he specially distributed exclusive red envelopes in the group. The difference in quantity can be seen at a glance. .

Cao Wei led ten people away happily, while the male assistants, who were only half the agents, sent a series of confused expressions.

Zhen Jingye: "???"

Cheng Zhi typed: "You can choose to call me grandpa, or you can choose to call me dad."

Zhen Jingye: "Which one will give you more."

Cheng Zhi: "You try."

Zhen Jingye: "Grandpa."

Cheng Zhi: "Grandpa has no money."

Zhen Jingye: "Dad."

Cheng Zhi: "Dad doesn't have any money either."

Zhen Jingye: "..."

Zhen Jingye: "Don't force me."

Across the phone screen, Cheng Zhi was suddenly amused. He typed: "What's wrong with you? Please start your performance."