Chapter 139

Away from the thrilling encounters of the male assistant, Cheng Zhi lived a relatively comfortable life outside the world. He continued to browse Weibo, and then peeped among his fans. The fan base is always very lively, and this time period happens to be before the broadcast of "Feng Qi Wu". Fans are waiting for the new episode to be broadcast and gather together to chat enthusiastically about the content of the previous episode.

Cheng Zhi was not sure whether he appeared in yesterday's plot, but soon the fans' chat records clearly told him... Xiang Yanguang definitely appeared.

——Ah, it’s hard to buy a lover, our ancient prince is so damn suave! ! ! 【Scream】

——Every time Xiang Yanguang appears on the stage, I will be fascinated, his distant look is so great! too! too! Looks great! 【Shout three times】

Cheng Zhi almost thought that he was in the wrong fan group, but fortunately his fans have not abandoned him yet, and the topic of conversation finally changed from Xiang Yanguang to Cheng Zhi.

——This part of Cheng Zhi is so beautiful that I cried! ! Every frame looks like a painting! ! Especially the shot of passing by a baby elephant! This rotation of the camera is so beautiful! ! ! 【Cover your heart】

——Ah ah ah, I understand, I understand! ! But it's a pity that little brother, no, Wu Huiyao didn't even look at Murong Gu at all! ! Cry! I feel sorry for Murong Gu, but fortunately, in reality, the little brother and the little elephant are very harmonious, and I can still hold the previous variety show and chew on it when the cute "Gu Yao" CP is injured. [Hug yourself in distress]

——With such a beautiful woman, it’s no wonder that Murong Gu was worried! ! [Aunt laughs] Moreover, WULI and Murong Gu have been deeply in love since childhood, and no one except Wu Huiyao would look at it... [Pretend that she is not envious]

——The background is very beautiful, but the reality is that he only wants to marry Wu Huiyao as his husband. I heard that Wu Huiyao waited at the gate of the city wall all afternoon when he entered the palace, but no one even took a look at him...

——Case, wipe, wipe! Abuse, abuse! [Polite yet awkward smile]

Seeing this, Cheng Zhi remembered which episode it was. "Feng Qiwu" was halfway through, and most of the plot was focused on the heroine's counter-attack. Cheng Zhi was just a bit of a soy sauce in this episode. Entering the palace, he exchanged a few words with the Queen, and then passed by Xiang Yanguang in a noble and cool manner.

Although the appearance only lasts for a few minutes, it is precious spiritual food for the fans who are waiting for food. In this group, no one discusses the heroine's role, but they all rush to talk about it and watch Cheng Zhi. The psychological feeling after coming out.

——Let’s not talk about the content first, Cheng Zhi’s clothes are so amazing! Speaking of which, I look forward to Cheng Zhi appearing in every episode, and as long as he changes his clothes, I will be excited all night long! !

——I feel very understanding! ! [Squints and smiles] I’ve always wanted to make a video of all Cheng Zhi’s looks, I guess I can attract a lot of fans. !

——Hahahahahaha Let me tell you something. Yesterday, I took my boyfriend to watch Cheng Zhi. He always wanted to play the game and said that men dressing up as women was disgusting and didn’t want to watch it. But guess what? When Cheng Zhi came on the stage, he praised Cheng Zhi several times for being so beautiful! ! I really wanted to tell him that this was Cheng Zhi, but I held back, and then... after the TV series ended, he went to search for the actor who played Wu Huiyao, hahahahahahaha! ! !

--puff! ! ! My boyfriend’s heart may be broken! ! [Suppressing laughter and covering face]

——Laughing like a dog barking, begging for follow-up! [laughing until burping]