Chapter 150

Kang Chen drove here by himself, and there was no need for Cheng Zhi to wait for him. Besides, if two people rode in the same car, it would be a bit conspicuous in a place with a lot of people. After saying hello on WeChat, Cheng Zhi and Cao Wei drove away first. After the car drove out for a long time, Cheng Zhi was still thinking about Kang Chen's reaction when he was squatting silently in the bathroom alone.

I came here specifically to see him wearing a cheongsam, but he failed to play in the toilet and had to secretly wash his face alone...

Just thinking about it can make you laugh to death.

After laughing enough, Cheng Zhi lowered his head and glanced at the cheongsam he was wearing. His face froze when he saw it. Damn...it turned out that he didn't change his clothes at all!

Cheng Zhi's call with an expression on his face fell into Cao Wei's eyes without missing a beat. The tall, serious-looking manager shivered while watching his artist's face change. Thinking of what he saw and heard in the bathroom just now, Cao Wei felt that his outlook on life had been greatly impacted, and he couldn't help but feel very strange when he looked at Cheng Zhi's face.

#Shock! Xiaozhi actually rode that big guy underneath! ! #

#男男high-end cheongsam toilet PLAY, the trend of attack and reception has reversed! ? #

……horrible.

"Viagra, where are you driving? Is this the way back?"

Cao Wei finally calmed down and said, "I'll buy something for your sister-in-law on the way."

Speaking of Chenxiang, Cheng Zhi suddenly remembered this senior fan who first gave him Kepukang Chen's good looks and good acting skills. In order to reduce trouble, not many people knew that Cheng Zhi and Kang Chen lived together. Agarwood is also kept secret.

When he thought that he was sitting obediently listening to Chenxiang talking about idols, but then turned around and slept with other idols, Cheng Zhi immediately felt his heart twitch. When he was shopping, he kept helping Cao Wei carry the frame, and finally paid for it first.

Cheng Zhi can be considered a wealthy man now, so Cao Wei was not polite and took the things away without even saying thank you.

The delay of shopping in the supermarket was more than half an hour. Not to mention how conspicuous he was wearing this cheongsam, how many people looked at him and even some people recognized him and asked for a photo. What Cheng Zhi was thinking was: With this time, Kang Chen I'm afraid I'll get home before him.

Emmmm, Cheng Zhi had to admit that Kang Chen was not the only one who felt uncomfortable after failing to play in the toilet just now. He now wanted to hurry up and go home.

"Viagra, do you have anything else to bring?"

Cao Wei said: "No, that's all. By the way, when will you return to the crew of "Night Breeze"? Do you need me to send you off?"

Cheng Zhi smiled and said: "Don't worry, the director gave me seven days off."

Cao Wei's face twitched and he said in shock: "How many days?"

Cheng Zhi: "Seven days."

The air suddenly felt like a storm was about to come, and Cao Wei said excitedly: "Seven days!? I gave you seven days to rest???"

Cheng Zhi asked strangely: "What happened to Qitian?"

Cao Wei smiled coldly and said, "What do you want to arrange for these seven days?"

Cheng Zhi immediately said: "Of course it's a wave."

Cao Wei smiled and said, "What did you say?"

Cheng Zhi: "I say waves."