Chapter 183

The confirmation of the schedule of "Night Breeze" means that Cheng Zhi finally has his first film work to enter the public eye. Whether he can open the door to the film industry with the role of Hong Ye, the box office and film reviews in a few days are worth looking forward to.

Cheng Zhi is very satisfied with the timing of the New Year's Day. From a business point of view, his first movie will be placed on the first day of the New Year, and his popularity will rise with the release of the movie. From a personal point of view, Cheng Zhi will be on vacation for the next few days after the New Year. The holidays were just perfect to spend with Kang Chan.

Hey, going on vacation with Kang Chen makes you a little happy just thinking about it, isn’t it?

Cheng Zhi and Kang Chen haven't seen each other for a long time. The work intensity during filming was so intense that he and Kang Chen could only communicate via WeChat and phone calls. There was no chance to meet via video. They were never seen in person. For those who are in the period of love It's really a bit of a torment for an adult.

Now that "Jinyiwei" is wrapping up, Cheng Zhi rushed back to the imperial capital on Valentine's Day without notifying Kang Chen. Cheng Zhi's little calculation was ringing in his mind, and he planned to give Kang Chen a surprise.

Xu Fei sat next to Cheng Zhi. Seeing Cheng Zhi's expression change, he couldn't help but choke him. "Can you stop smiling so obscenely?"

Cheng Zhi smiled and said: "What's the matter? I'm so good-looking, and my beauty can cover up my wretchedness, right?"

Xu Fei: "..."

hehe! Minato is shameless!

The car entered the Imperial Capital Center at noon. Cheng Zhi said goodbye to the crew. Everyone worked together until the last day before the New Year. They all said Happy New Year to each other when saying goodbye.

"Then we'll see you next year."

Xiang Yanguang looked gentle and nodded: "See you next year."

Xu Fei was still impatient about everything, but he answered these words honestly. "Well, see you next year."

Cheng Zhi said goodbye to everyone in a happy mood, and found a flower shop to stay with Zhen Jingye.

While buying flowers, Cheng Zhi received a phone call. A man's voice came from the phone, familiar and disturbing. "Xiao Zhi."

When he first heard Kang Chen's voice, Cheng Zhi seemed to be showered with light, and his heart suddenly filled with sunshine. He said deliberately: "Who are you?"

Kang Chen laughed softly, "Kang Chen."

Cheng Zhi said: "Who is Kang Chen?"

Kang Chen hummed and said as if thinking: "I calculated, it should be your main palace..."

Cheng Zhi burst into laughter. As soon as he heard this line, he knew that Kang Chen must have watched "The Impossible Love" on time this morning. Cheng Zhi really wanted to see Kang Chen's expression when he watched the show. Just imagining it, Kang Chen knew The jealous look that seemed to be smiling but not smiling must have been particularly interesting.

Hey, I really want to go see him now.

...But I still have to hold back.

"Where have you been? I'll pick you up when you enter the Imperial Capital."

Cheng Zhi calmed down, letting his tone be full of loss and helplessness and a bit of deliberate indifference, and gave full play to his acting skills and said: "I am still on the set, the filming is not completed, I seem to be unable to go back."