Chapter 221 - 222 - 223 - 224

Chapter 221

Cheng Zhi was not interested in Cheng Feng's affairs at all, but since Cheng Zhi occupied the original owner's body and the advantageous younger brother came to the door, regardless of whether it was not normal, the family with a standard rebirth would have to be solved sooner or later.

Cheng Zhi didn't want to delay his work and was too lazy to talk to Cheng Feng, so he lazily said: "Okay, let's talk after the work is over."

After receiving the agreement, Cheng Feng's expression softened a lot. He wrote an address in the book that Cheng Zhi had originally signed and walked away without looking back. That dashing movement made Zhen Jingye, who was coming from a distance, puzzled. He said strangely: "Hey, didn't he come here to sign? Why did he leave the book for you?"

Cheng Zhi smiled and mentioned the specific situation to Zhen Jingye. Zhen Jingye's expression tightened, and the more he listened, the tighter his frown became. "Are you really going tonight?"

Zhen Jingye had heard about the situation of Cheng Zhi's family from Cao Wei. Now that he heard Cheng Zhi mention it, Zhen Jingye's brain started to spin rapidly, and he immediately showed full disgust at the sudden appearance of the 'Little Zhi family'.

Cheng Zhi was admitted to the hospital several times for big and small reasons. Everyone on the Internet knew why no family members showed up to call him at that time.

Cheng Zhi said: "Go ahead, it's nothing."

Zhen Jingye sighed and said, "You should know what's going to happen without going there. You probably want money. You're really shameless."

Cheng Zhi frowned and said seriously: "They are my family after all, how could you be so..."

Cheng Zhi: "No imagination!"

Zhen Jingye: "..."

Cheng Zhi: "What if he not only asks me for money, but also takes my money and calls me ungrateful for not taking the initiative to give it to them?"

Zhen Jingye: "..."

A joke that turned back and forth caused Zhen Jingye's originally solemn face to suddenly become colorful, as if he had no choice but to laugh but couldn't help it. He finally shook his head and did not stop Chengzhi. "I know, go ahead, I'll just take care of the pick-up and drop-off."

Cheng Zhi agreed casually and continued to sign autographs for the fans. While signing, he thought about Cheng Feng's attitude just now. Naturally, he was not angry, only sighed.

One look at the change in the younger comrade's expression that he couldn't hide, and you can tell what Cheng Zhi has always been like in his heart. But the problem is that he clearly despises Cheng Zhi, but he still feels that he has gained something from Cheng Zhi. It's natural. People who have this understanding but don't think there is any problem at all can't communicate with words at all.

Cheng Zhi was amazed to see such a distinct garbage cannon fodder personality right in front of him. He actually wanted to know what Cheng Feng wanted to say to him, and whether it was more interesting than slap-in-the-face novels.

Thinking of this, time flew by very quickly. After the afternoon work was over, at exactly five o'clock, Cheng Zhi greeted the crew and left with Zhen Jingye first.

He was in a good mood on the way, and he just happened to see the news about Kang Chen's arrival, and his mood couldn't help but become brighter.

--It's me: Do you want to make an appointment tonight?

Cheng Zhi paused and replied: - I'm going to date you, head, head, head... Wait, will you go home tonight? ? ?

Cheng Zhi: "..."