Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121

What a blessing!

This is worse than Du Shuitian carrying a man weighing 120 kilograms and running 300 meters!

This kind of experience is like someone giving you a red envelope and saying you don't want it, but he really doesn't give it. To be honest, at this temperature, if he could have a quilt, he wouldn't change any number of red envelopes he gave Cheng Zhi, not to mention shouting "hot" while doing so. Kick!

Cheng Zhi refused in his heart to waste natural resources like this.

Just as he was thinking about it, Du Shuitian, who had finally completed his escape scene, entered the tent with an air-conditioner. Immediately, the number of people in the tent increased, and makeup artists surrounded Cheng Zhi and Du Shuitian to change their looks for the next scene.

"Brother Tian, ​​eh, the director hasn't come back?" Du Shuitian is older than Cheng Zhi, and they are both seniors. Although both of them have cheerful personalities, politeness in addressing them is still very necessary.

Du Shuitian's face was covered with the wind and sand outside, and the air was filled with white mist as he spoke. He rubbed his hands and said: "After I passed, the director directly asked the extras to change their formations. Now Xiang Yan Just running outside."

The contrast between the scenes of male characters and those of female characters is especially obvious in the running scenes. Xiang Yanguang, whose main characteristic is handsomeness, was fair and tender when he set out in the afternoon, but when he ate his lunch box in the evening, his face seemed to be darkened and his whole face was yellowish. yellow. Normally, Cheng Zhi would definitely have snickered at the 'khaki' Xiang Yanguang, but in reality, after only saying a few words, the makeup artist took him to a corner to change clothes.

Just when Cheng Zhi was thinking about why he had to change in the corner, the makeup artists one after another condemned his behavior of taking off his clothes at will even in the presence of men. "Xiao Zhi, you can't be so casual. You'd better pay a little attention."

Cheng Zhi said in confusion: "Huh? But I am a man."

The makeup artists were shocked one after another, and they all reacted for a moment before saying in embarrassment: "We would have forgotten if you didn't tell me."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

In addition to enjoying the treatment of a female character when running on location, Cheng Zhi also took closed protective measures when changing clothes. Cheng Zhi couldn't laugh or cry. After finishing the morbid and feverish look, Cheng Zhi wrapped himself in a coat and chased after Du Shuitian, who had already taken the lead. Go to the studio set.

When I arrived at the scene, Xiang Yanguang's scene had just been filmed. The filming crew was setting up cameras. Cheng Zhi took off his jacket and walked into the crowd wearing a red-leaf alien thin shirt. For some reason, the crowd suddenly became quiet. The original movements of the staff were all Stop and look in his direction.

Hongye's suit is very thin. In order to keep warm, Chengzhi wears two layers of warm clothes in this suit. The warm clothes are used frequently, and they are applied all over the body. Even so, when exposed to the cold air at first glance, He still couldn't help but tremble.

"Hiss, it's so cold." This sound attracted the attention of directors Bai Changming and Du Shuitian. The two of them were distracted from the discussion and noticed Cheng Zhi who was present. After watching this, both of them had a trace of expression on their faces. Marvel.

After looking at it for a few seconds, Director Bai Changming took the lead and said with a smile: "The stills are here again. I'll take a still with this outfit in a while."