Chapter 38 - 39

At ten o'clock in the morning, the crew's preparations were completed, and the leading actors were called to gather in the center of the set.

Cheng Zhi was accompanied by Luo Nian obediently. Before he could ask for directions, Luo Nian was already smart and sensible and led the way.

Autumn has just begun, and a tent has been set up in the center of the set. It is a resting place for the leading actors. It is also used for putting on makeup and placing various equipment when the weather is bad.

Although Wuji Media has invested in "Jinyiwei", it does not pay much attention to it. Compared with the scale of regular TV dramas, the scale of online dramas is still very different. Looking at it, the total number of such tents in the entire shooting base is only seven. eight.

Cheng Zhi came early in the morning and was taken directly to the south by the makeup artist to put on makeup. This was the first time he came to the central tent.

The distance from the south to here is not very close. When Cheng Zhi heard the news of the meeting, he speeded up his pace. He was worried that being late would leave a bad impression on others and affect the subsequent shooting.

Unexpectedly, after Luo Nian led him over quickly, opened the tent door and went in, he was the first to arrive.

There was no one else in the entire tent except Xu Fei and a few staff members with work badges. No one who looked like the leading actor came. Cheng Zhi couldn't help but glance sideways at Luo Nian, who responded with a confused but slightly timid response. gaze.

"What are you looking at? Sit down!"

Xu Fei's fiery red hair lit up the darkness in the tent, and Cheng Zhi felt that this little genius's anger level was rising at a speed visible to the naked eye.

After sitting down on the stool, Cheng Zhi looked around him honestly. Luo Nian stood behind him obediently and said nothing. The other staff members lowered their heads and went about their own business, as if they were deliberately ignoring Xu Fei's growing impatience. expression.

In such an atmosphere, Cheng Zhi also shut up obediently and waited for the arrival of others.

Time passed by, Xu Fei's fingers tapped on the table, ten twenty, ten thirty, finally, Xu Fei slapped the table and stood up.

There was a loud bang, and Cheng Zhi, who was watching from the side, felt the palms of his hands hurt.

This hit was too hard.

Sure enough, Xu Fei retracted his hand after hitting him, with a painful expression on his face. He blushed in pain and continued to lose his temper.

"You guys are still looking at me! What are you looking at! Hurry up and call someone! If they don't come in the last ten minutes, tell them never to come again! Wait... why are you laughing! Laugh again! Laugh again! I'll beat you to death!"

The staff member next to him ran out while holding back his laughter. Xu Fei sat back on the stool, but knocked on the table with another hand.

Cheng Zhi couldn't help laughing when he discovered this, and had to lower his head deliberately to prevent Xu Fei from getting angry again.

After only staying with Xu Fei for a short while, Cheng Zhi realized that what Luo Nian said that morning was indeed very reasonable. Xu Fei seemed to have a bad temper, but in fact the entire crew doted on him and There is no clear sense of superiority and subordinates like a normal crew.

On the contrary, although Xu Fei showed his teeth and claws, no one in the crew hated him. Everyone looked more like a group of big brothers and big sisters surrounding the naughty brother. Of course, the little brother in the center was Xu Fei.