Chapter 168 - 169 - 170 - 171 - 172

Chapter 168 

At the end of January, the on-site shooting of "Night Breeze" was coming to an end. The New Year's Day Laba Festival passed by in the cold tent. Before the coldest cold wave came, Chengzhi finally ushered in the final scene of the red leaves.

Recently, there have been a lot of chain scenes between Cheng Zhi and Xiang Yanguang, and today's scene is the last one.

After the filming, not only Cheng Zhi, but also Xiang Yanguang can "return to Beijing" together. This feeling is very much like the last exam before the holiday. After the exam, you can let yourself go. Before the filming started, Cheng Zhi and Xiang Yanguang's The mood is very high.

Xiang Yanguang's interest mainly came from the fact that filming would be finalized after filming, while Cheng Zhi's excitement came from the scene itself - a long-lost horseback riding scene for Cheng Zhi.

ride! horse! play!

Very much looking forward to it!

Mingcheng, played by Xiang Yanguang, is a horse-riding person born in the northwest. The filming was almost always either on horseback or on the way to horseback riding. He was running around every day. However, Hongye, played by Cheng Zhi, was weak and there was no horse-riding drama in the script. The current scene can only be described as barely adequate.

Hongye was kidnapped by Mingcheng and put on a horse. The two rode together on a horse. It was an entangled and wild first encounter. The moment they looked at each other on the horse, the two were destined to love each other for the rest of their lives.

What an attractive scene, what a memorable love, what a hero who attracts fans and makes people scream, "grabbing" beauty!

But these are not important. What is important is that Cheng Zhi has a horse to ride on! !

happy!

Cheng Zhi's excitement was very obvious. His excitement made the entire crew feel very high. Emotions are the most contagious things. Everyone was looking forward to the last scene.

It is worth mentioning that this first encounter scene is actually right after the scene between Hongye and the second victory. Because there were a large number of horses and extras, the scene was difficult to shoot, so the director deliberately left it for the last filming. .

At noon, when the outdoor temperature rose to the warm sunshine, the final scene finally took place. Before Action shouted, many people had already taken their places in the vast shooting base. Xiang Yanguang, dressed in northwest ethnic costumes, was the leader on a horse. His hair was not tied up and spread over his shoulders. When the cold wind blew up, His handsome face looked arrogant and indulgent.

"After I called action, Cheng Zhi ran to the side. The camera followed closely. You will be fine as soon as you run, so run as hard as you can. The faster the better. Remember?"

"OK, no problem."

After the director finished giving instructions, Cheng Zhi went to his position and prepared, indicating that he could start at any time. When everything was ready, Zhen Jingye suddenly came up and asked, "Xiao Zhi, are you okay?"

Cheng Zhi was in an excited mood and was confused when he was asked, "I can do it. What's wrong?"

Zhen Jingye said carefully: "I think your face looks a little bad."

Cheng Zhi smiled brightly: "Oh, maybe I'm excited."

If time hadn't been too tight, Zhen Jingye would have almost started to complain. His face twitched, then he smiled helplessly and stepped aside as quickly as possible.