Chapter 182

Cheng Zhi didn't sleep well all night. He didn't sleep long. He kept losing cards in his dream. When he woke up, he was still frightened when he saw Xue Yi's face. On the other hand, Xue's father felt refreshed. The conditions in the tent were not very good all night. The sleepover didn't affect her energy at all, she still looked so high! expensive! beautiful! Korea!

Cheng Zhi's mentality was a little bad. In order to make a final struggle, he took advantage of breakfast to plan his schedule. The schedule was meticulous and he arranged the places where the program crew could watch and film.

After breakfast, I found the people from the program team. The person in charge of the program team smiled and said: "No need to bother, we will go back today."

I just came here last night and went back this morning. How can there be such a program group? Cheng Zhi thought the other party was just being polite and said with a smile: "No trouble, this is what you should do. Record more to create some material for editing."

The program team laughed, and at the same time showed a relieved smile to Cheng Zhi, "You don't have to worry about this. Thanks to you, there is enough material for this issue."

His face fell into confusion: "???"

Cheng Zhi didn't ask too many questions, and the person in charge left. Cheng Zhi thought that he would talk again later when there was still time, so he didn't ask any more questions. But he never expected that at noon, the "Love Is Impossible" program team suddenly came. The whole team broke out of camp and really left...

real! Walk! Got it!

Cheng Zhi's whole body was extremely messy and he almost knelt down, especially when Xue Yi sent him a small poem on WeChat when he left. The content of the poem is as follows: Quietly I left, just as I came quietly, I waved my sleeves, Don't take away a single cloud.

Cheng Zhi: "..."? ? ?

Wtf! ! !

You did not take away the clouds, you took away my dark history! ! !

Come back to me quickly! ! !

"Love Is Impossible" comes and goes as soon as it comes, and the fact that a program crew is still alive with such artistic conception simply refreshes Cheng Zhi's world view.

Cheng Zhi thought about what the program crew had photographed of him that night. The more he thought about it, the more panic he felt inside. He wished he could drag the program crew back quickly. If this program was released, his image would be ruined.

I have an idea, but I can't realize it at all. I scream anxiously and regret my beautiful youth... It's strange.

Cheng Zhi quickly became busy.

His worries about the show only lasted for one afternoon, and then he turned into a spinning top under Xu Fei's command. The filming of "Jinyiwei" was very intense, and the filming was divided into time periods during the day and night, and rest was all about squeezing in time.

Such busy days lasted for a full two weeks, and on the same day that "The Impossible Love" was released, the production of "The Guard" was finally completed. This day is Valentine's Day, just before the New Year. After today, tomorrow will be New Year's Eve. The goal of ending the filming before the New Year was perfectly achieved. Cheng Zhi finally got on the car back to the Imperial Capital with the crew.

It was at this time that Cheng Zhi, who had been very quiet during the filming, was caught off guard and became a hot search topic.

Once "Love Is Impossible" is released, this disaster will come sooner or later, but Cheng Zhi was still shocked when he saw his name appearing at the top of the hot search rankings.