Chapter 63 - 64

Chapter 63

Cheng Zhi stayed in the filming company until night, and only took a few scenes. Director Wang's requirements are very strict. In order to maintain quality and finish filming this MV, Cheng Zhi expects to devote himself to it in the next few days. It is probably impossible to do anything else he wants to do.

Zhen Jingye didn't have a car, so the person who came to pick him up in the evening was Cao Wei. Cheng Zhi was busy all afternoon and didn't have time to contact Zhen Jingye until he got into Cao Wei's car. According to Cheng Zhi's idea, he should invite Zhen Jingye and Cao Wei to have a meal together tonight. They will be working together for a long time in the future. It is best to get acquainted with each other and get in touch with each other at the beginning.

Unexpectedly, when he called Zhen Jingye, this 'human spirit' refused and spoke in a weak tone, as if he was seriously ill.

Cheng Zhi asked in confusion: "...What's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

Cheng Zhi's reaction was a bit confused. He clearly remembered that when Zhen Jingye left at noon, he declared loudly and energetically that he would handle this small matter. However, as the afternoon passed, the other party suddenly spoke slowly and carelessly, as if he was suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

Zhen Jingye replied: "Oh, I just ate..., it's okay... have you eaten? No, no, sorry, I'm fine... um, probably."

The black man's question mark turned his face into a ball: "..."? ? ?

A male assistant is a male assistant after all. After calming down, he said to Cheng Zhi: "I'm sorry, Xiao Zhi, I'm not in good spirits. No, nothing happened. I just saw some... um... things that I don't usually see. Scared."

After confirming that nothing happened to the other party, Cheng Zhi felt relieved and couldn't help but joked: "You've seen a ghost, haven't you?"

Zhen Jingye smiled bitterly and said, "It's scarier than a ghost. It's true. I almost vomited at first glance."

The other party was in such bad spirits that Cheng Zhi couldn't continue to ask him questions. He didn't mention how the house was going at all. Cheng Zhi comforted him with a few words of rest and then hung up the phone.

Cao Wei and Cheng Zhi looked at each other and drove straight back to Cao Wei's house. Before dinner, Chen Xiang caught him and checked. Everything was the same as before. They had communicated with Cao Wei about all matters at work. Cheng Zhi sat on the sofa after dinner. ,like a statue.

In his free time, Cheng Zhi browsed Weibo for a while. The official Weibo of "Jinyiwei" announced the new cast list at noon.

There are various trends in the comments. There are fans of Xiang Yanguang and Xi Yun cheering for their idols, fans of Wei Heyu crying, and fans of Zhou Peiling insisting on continuing to wash the floor. There are all kinds of people. Zhi also saw a lot of words of encouragement for himself and looking forward to the release in the complicated comments. He continued to browse Weibo until late at night, and Cheng Zhi still didn't put down his phone.

He has been thinking about one thing, should he-should he contact someone?

Logically speaking, Kang Chen was injured because of saving him, so sending a text message to say hello was not excessive at all, but... that was a certain boss who had already shown his intention to woo him!

Last night he rested his head on Chengzhi's shoulder for several hours!

Obviously both of them are grown men!

Cheng Zhi didn't know what he was thinking at that time, but he actually stayed with Kang Chen until dawn.

No, let’s not talk about that first. The question now is whether to contact him or not. If he contacted him, would the boss think he was giving him a chance? But if he didn't contact him, Cheng Zhi would feel really sorry.