Intro to the Story

The world of medicine may be the most draining yet rewarding career for some courageous souls. Doctors have to deal with the health of their patients, decision-making, and even death. Yes, becoming a doctor might be tiring, yet it's also rewarding because you get the chance to heal and save many lives. In this story, find out how two doctors manage to go through it all together, be it with their family or with love.

And so let me start the story by saying once upon a time..

Once upon a time, two family of doctors, the Park and the Kang family, work in harmony together as CEO and co-CEO of Seoul's largest and most prestigious hospital, Seoul's Medical Hospital. Both families are close and work together in harmony, until an incident happened, on where the co-CEO, Dr. Kang Kyungjoon, allegedly murdered the CEO because of bad competition and jealousy, causing both families to now consider each other as mortal enemies, vying for the CEO position since the death of its CEO, Dr. Park Jeonghoon. Both families kept fighting for the CEO position, 'til the rest of the board of directors made the decision if the president should temporarily take the CEO position for a while, which made both families enraged.