Jehan- Not Yet

Y/n stirred slightly and let her eyelashes flutter a few times before she could definitely consider herself awake.

Her e/c eyes were dusted over with sleep and she began to rustle slightly and wriggle in an attempt to move but discovered something clutching onto her.

Upon looking at what was holding her down she spotted Jehan hugging her like she was his comfort blanket.

"Oh Jehan," she smiled as she lifted a strand of his strawberry blonde hair and twirled it around her finger. "My Jehan."

And with that he snuggled into her still unawakened.

She loved her husband with all her heart and his innocence was quite bewitching.

She sat like that for five minutes just softly playing with his hair and occasionally pulling the blankets back on top of him, he was warm and cosy and these were the mornings y/n loved and treasured for forever. However Mme Dumas wasn't fond of them as it meant that Y/n was late for work.

Then he woke up.

He softly woke up letting his eyes flutter and a letting giggly smile grace his lips.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she kissed his nose as he yawned.

"Hi," he kissed her lips in advance from just being half awake.

"Up we get," she began to sit up straight.

"Not yet!" He cried before kissing her lips again.

"We need to get up Jehan!" She giggled as she argued with him in between sweet soft and swift kisses.

"Noo!" He cried.

"Yes!" She kissed his nose again before escaping his giggling grasp and running over to retrieve the f/c dress she had laid out the night before.

But as she touched the soft but worn fabric she felt someone wrestle her to the carpeted floor causing the dress to land on top of her with the fabric billowing.

"Jehan!" She shrieked.

"Come back to bed!" He asked, but more so demanded, her in a soft tone.

"You know rightly that I need to get up!"

"But I want to be cuddled!" He pointed his lips playfully.

"Tonight?" She compromised.

"Now?" He retaliated.

"I have to work, Jehan!" She informed him unable to move due to him practically sitting on top of her.

"I know but you're early!" He whined.

"I am not!" She laughed at his attempt at a lie.

And with that Jehan got up and retrieved his pocket watch and y/n regathered herself.

"Look! Only seven now!" He waved it in front of her face.

"It is?"

"Yes, it is!" And without any more conversation y/n found herself being lifted bridle style and plopped upon the bed.

"Right then," and that's all she got out before Jehan kissed her again and again and again.

A/n
Hello!
Short and a bit weird. I always have imagined a clingy Jehan in the morning which might just be something I do, I'm not sure. BUT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH JEHAN AND I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO ARGUES WITH ME ON THAT.
Requests are open as usual:)
Maeve