Courfeyrac - Heartbreaker

The world seemed upside down as Courfeyrac let his eyes drift around the ballroom. Normally there was more than one girl he thought hot, cute or beautiful but that day seemed different.

There was a girl. One. She seemed different to all the others.

Never had he seen this Cinderella before and he certainly wanted to see her again.

She had her h/c hair curled and cascading down her back with a lilac bow tied in it, her eyes were excited and enthralled and her lips were curled into a pretty smile.

Enjolras didn't even notice the beauty and was passionately ranting about France's freedom.

Eventually it became too much for Courfeyrac and he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Enjolras asked, which caused Courfeyrac to spin around to see the group.

The group in question consisted of Enjolras, Grantaire, Combeferre and Marius, the rest not attending apart from Jehan who was not present at that point as he was dancing with a mademoiselle that his mother seemed to particularly favour in the world of suitors, a world Jehan hated and loathed.

"Too see someone," Courf told them, straightening out his coat.

"A girl?" R asked as he pranced over to Courf with a glass of alcohol in his hand.

"Maybe?" Courfeyrac was now cornered by the group which caused him to roll his brown eyes and open his mouth slightly about to protest before Marius interrupted.

"Oh! Who is it?" he asked.

"The girl in the big puffy blue ball gown," Courfeyrac sometimes wondered if he could ever have any form of secret.

"NO!" R shouted making the room go silent before it resumed its usual chatter and buzz.

"No, not her Courfeyrac," Combeferre advised him taking him by the shoulders and looking into his eyes.

"Why ever not?"

"Because Courfeyrac, that is AJ Swiffen!" Enjolras told him without even moving his head away from the map he had, God knows why he had that in his pockets at a ball.

"That's a nice name," Courfeyrac mused as he smiled over at her as she laughed at something unknown to him.

"For an evil demon!" R warned as he got in between Courf and 'Ferre and looked him deeply in the eyes.

"How exactly is she an evil demon, she looks so innocent!" Courfeyrac fought back for the girl.

"She's a heartbreaker Courferyac!" Marius told him with wide eyes like a puppy.

"No!" Courfeyrac laughed ever so slightly.

"She has a bad reputation! She broke Francois Blanc's heart only last week!" Marius warned him nodding viciously for some reason.

"It's true," Enjolras spoke, actually looking up.

"She'll break your heart too Courf!" Combeferre told him.

"Oh shush!" Courfeyrac laughed before he began to walk over to the girl leaving the group looking at each other in fear.

"Good evening monsieur," she smiled a quite hypnotic smile at him.

"Good evening madame," he smiled back, falling for the trap.

"And what would your name be, monsieur?" she asked with an expression only she possessed.

"Courfeyrac," he smiled, still hypnotised. "And you are Mademoiselle AJ Swiffen."

"How very punctual and correct," she smiled again, dosing him with her hypnosis again.