Enjolras - Drunk Off Happiness

Enjolras felt the cool morning breeze flow into the room and let his gaze float over to the space where y/n was meant to be on the bed only to discover it lukewarm but empty.

She wasn’t there again this morning.

Meanwhile y/n was bent over a pot regurgitating the contents of the previous night’s meal.

“Sweet Jesus,” she groaned as she held her own h/c hair back and felt her stomach lurch again.

And just her luck that her hair would escape her grasp and come tumbling down around her face!

But someone caught it.

And after she finished emptying her stomach she turned around and saw no other than Enjolras hugging her shoulders and drawing little circles on them whilst holding her hair back out of her way.

“I’m sorry,” she murmured.

“You’ve nothing to be sorry for silly!” He told her, letting her bury her head into his chest.

“I suppose,” she mumbled as she turned her head to look into his bright blue eyes.

“Is something wrong y/n?” he asked her concern laced through his voice.

“I think, and note that it is only think as I haven’t seen Joly or ‘Ferre about it yet, but I believe that I may be with child,” she whispered.

“I’m going to be a dad!” Enjy cried and then took to his feet and ran over to the window and screamed “I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!” out of it earning concerned looks from Courfeyrac and Marius who were passing under it.

But before they had any time to respond to his exhilarated exclamation he had closed the window and had y/n in his arms and she was sitting on a bed with Enjy pilling blankets up on it and then wrapping her in them.

“And you! You, marvellous woman, are going to be a mother!” He laughed and kissed her, catching her off guard and causing her to fall back with him on top of her smiling.

“We don’t know for certain yet Enj!” she told him to no avail.

“We do know!” he laughed. “You’ve been sick all this week and you’ve not been on the reign of terror for a month now! It's late!"

"We don't know for s-" she began to be cut off by Enj.

"Let's believe and be happy!" He smiled at her and kissed her.

"How drunk are you exactly?" She asked him.

"Off happiness? You can never be too drunk off happiness!"

And Y/n had to resign herself to staying and cuddling with Enjy and speaking of babies and names for her or him. But one couldn't deny the fact that she had a smile etched across her face the whole time…

A/n

An Enjolras one shot requested by SerialDesignation_N1:) sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted and that it's not that lengthy!
Maeve:)