48

YEJI

we heard voices as we were moving through the vent. i think we are now in a different room.

"what are you gonna do? kill me?" i heard Ryujin. she laughed and i heard a loud thud.

"we made a deal! you even signed the contract." i heard JYP shouted at her.

"you FORCED me to sign it, motherfucker!" she answered back.

then i heard chains moving, i think Ryujin was trying to get out but she can't.

"LET ME GO!" Ryujin screamed.

i peeked and saw Ryujin..

she was bleeding a lot, i couldn't even look at her without crying. it must've been hard for her.

"is that Ryujin?" Jisoo whispered and i just nodded.

"guys, i feel like i'm about to puke my guts out.." Nayeon said.

"those guys had no mercy on us, so i doubt they'll go easy on Ryujin. what's our plan?" Jisoo asked but my mind couldn't even think straight.

what CAN i do? what SHOULD i do?

"i.." i couldn't hold it anymore, i silently cried as Jisoo comforted me.

"we will save her, don't worry." she said.

-

RYUJIN

there were bodyguards surrounding us. both of my wrists are chained, not being able to move while JYP was infront of me.

"you're going to pay. do you understand what you've done? you ruined my reputation! are you even aware that you're currently trending?" JYP lifted my chin.

he had already punished me severely ever since he captured me, hitting my chest, stomach, slapping me, and everything that he could think of. what does he get for doing this? is he pleased to watch his artists suffer because of his mistreatment?

i was on the verge of passing out. but i'm trying not to because i know what these men will do to me once I'm unconscious, and if that happens, i'll never forgive myself.

i was already bleeding so much that i could taste my own blood from the corner of my mouth.

"alright, we're done here for today. you two, guard her. don't let her escape." JYP turned around to talk to the bodyguards. then he turned to me, lifting my chin aggressively.

"we're not done yet, i'll make sure you'll beg to let me kill you." he threatened me.

he turned around, leaving with the other bodyguards.

as he slammed the door, i felt hopeless and furious. that scumbag must've done something to Yeji, and i'm not going to sit here and worry.

but.. i'm chained. there's no way that I'm going out of here. unless they used ropes to tie me, but they probably knew that if they used ropes, i might escape, but i can definitely fight once i got out of here.

oh, my Yeji. i wonder if you're saf-

"pssst.."

is that..? no, i might be delusional.

something fell on my head while i was thinking about how i could i escape the room.

ow, what was that?

i looked up to see..

Yeji? Jisoo? Nayeon??

my eyes widened..