21

YEJI

this time, i woke up with a massive headache.

ughh, fuck.

i felt really dizzy, i couldn't properly remember what happened last night.

when i got up from the couch, i heard noises from the kitchen. so i went to take a look.

it was Jisoo, Lia and Ryujin, they were talking at the dining table. the only empty seat is infront of Ryujin.

"so Ryujin over here, she saw a bug then she suddenly clinged on my shoulder!" Jisoo said as they laugh together.

"that was embarrassing. but, the bug was scary. i'm not lying!" Ryujin said as she chuckled.

i was giggling quietly, it made me happy seeing them getting along.

not so long, my eyes met with Ryujin. then she smiled at me.

did i do something?

then i remembered it.

-

"you don't have to move on, i'll make it up to you.. i still, love you."

-

"i'll do anything,Yeji. i will do everything to regain your trust for me."

-

"we both know that we still love each other, Yeji. don't deny it."

-

"i don't give a damn about my career, Yeji. ever since i got accepted to that company, i regret it badly. i just want to start over again, with you."

-

"are you going to give me another chance, Yeddeong?"

-

"i can wait, only for you."

-

my eyes widen as my eyes locked with Ryujin's eyes. i couldn't look away from her.

is it a good decision for us both to start over?

it was 6:00am in the morning, i have time to prepare for work but i feel sick. i couldn't stand up properly, it feels like my world was spinning.

"Yeji! how are you? sit with us!" Lia said, i just nodded and went to sit with them.

"you drank a lot last night, how's your head? i tried to stop you but you didn't want to." Lia explained.

"yeah, it's alright. it was my choice anyways." i smiled at her as she continued to eat.

our breakfast was pancakes, bacon and eggs. and we had orange juice as well, but i don't feel like i wanted to eat.

"here, Yeji." Ryujin put a plate infront of me and she put a pancake, bacon and a sunny-side up egg on the side.

i smiled.

"thanks, but i don't have the appetite to eat.." i said, feeling guilty.

"are you feeling okay? you can stay home today, we'll tell mr. Park." Jisoo said but i insisted.

"it's okay, i'm good. it's just a minor headache, it's no big deal." i assured her but i saw Ryujin stood up and went to grab something.

"where is she going?" i asked, but Lia and Jisoo just shrugged.

i forced myself to eat since i do love eating, then i saw Ryujin came back with a cup of water and a pill.

"after you eat, take this. so that your head would feel better, and take a day off today." Ryujin suggested as she handed the cup of water and the pill to me, then she sat infront of me.

i felt my cheeks flush as Ryujin continued to eat. Jisoo and Lia looked at each other then they looked at me, then Ryujin.

"what's the meaning of this, huh?" Jisoo asked, pointing at me and Ryujin.

"mhmm.." Lia smirked at me then i kicked her foot under the table. her eyes widened and her mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

desurb.

"fuck." Lia cursed under her breath. she was trying not to make a sound, i maybe kicked a bit too hard.

then i saw Ryujin smiled, it made my heart flutter.

her smile can literally make my day.

i smiled aswell then we continued to finish the meal.

6:30am

since Ryujin said that i threw up at her last night, i let her borrow my clothes for today. i plan to wash her clothes then return it to her.

Jisoo was wearing her classic white coat, beige trousers and black two-inch heels. she looks very elegant and beautiful.

Lia was wearing a simple white t-shirt, black jogging pants, and white rubber shoes since she's about to go to work at the store.

and Ryujin was wearing my light pink hoodie and since there wasn't any vomit on her pants, she wore that. and she had a black cap, black mask and white sneakers.

Jisoo was waiting for Ryujin at the car and Lia already went to work. it was just Ryujin here, we're both alone.

"take a rest, Yeddeong. we'll explain it to mr. Park." she said as she was walking towards the front door, but she stopped then turned around to face me.

"i'll come back, 8:00pm." she smiled and i just nodded, then she walked out.

aaahh, things are too fast.. is this a dream? please pinch me.

since i don't have anything to do, i went to take a bath. after that, i went to my bedroom.

shit i feel hot.

i went towards my drawer then i grabbed the thermometer, then i put it under my arm.

39.5°.. i do have a fever.

i lay down on the bed, with a thick blanket since i felt really cold.

then i took a nap.

RYUJIN

it was 7:30pm.

i was done performing for my fans so it's time to go. but before that, i went backstage to change clothes. i was wearing a white oversized button-down shirt with denim pants and white sneakers, i was holding a paper bag with Yeji's hoodie inside since i need to return it to her.

my phone suddenly rang, it was JYP. i wanted to decline it but i can't.

"good job, Ryujin." JYP said through the phone, but i just rolled my eyes.

"i'm just doing my job." i answered, then i hung up at him. i packed my things and i exit the building where i performed, then i went at the car where Jisoo is.

i went inside of the car, i was on the passenger's seat and Jisoo was driving. after a minute, she drove off.

"so.. you want to go to Yeji's house again?" Jisoo asked,

"mhm, yes." i answered then a smile formed on my lips.

"you sound really happy lately." Jisoo smirked,

"is it really that noticeable?" i chuckled.

"well, you're Shin Ryujin. you're always serious." she giggled.

"no i'm not..?" i sarcastically said.

"you really love Yeji, don't you?" she suddenly asked.

i paused for a moment, then i smiled.

"i've always love her since the first day we met. i'm not wasting the chance she gave me, Jisoo-unnie. i'll make it up to her."