38

RYUJIN

after we talk and talk about life, me and Yeji, i felt my phone vibrated through my pockets.

already know who it is.

fuck, that hurt.

"probably why your parents failed on you."

and i wonder, what did i even do to my parents? why would they leave me just like that? if you don't want a child, you could've just used a condom or whatsoever. but you decided to give birth to a child then treat it like shit, how can they not feel guilty? have they ever even thought of me? just once.. eomma, appa..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"eomma, eomma! i want to be like that when i grow up!" i said while jumping happily, pointing at the tv. it was a girl that was singing and dancing, she might be famous.

my mom was just sitting on the couch. doing something, drinking something. she seemed tired, i tried to get her attention by pulling her baggy pants.

"damn it, child! what do you want?" she yelled at me. she looked at me with those eyes again, it seemed that she really hated me this much.

"i-i just wanted to tell you that-" she grabbed the bottle that was sitting on the coffee table and she almost threw it at me. i flinched, holding my tears. i don't want her to see that i'm crying, she might hit me again..

"i don't care! y-you'll never be like that. forget about that dream of yours and just work at s-some.. somewhere! atleast make us proud for once." she said while stuttering because of the alcohol she consumed, she probably had more than three bottles already.

"w-work..? b-but i'm only seven..eomma..." i said, stuttering. i couldn't hold my tears anymore, i started to cry infront of her.

"i don't care! you can already think properly right? a-and why are you crying infront of me again?! that's it!" she raised her tone at me. she stood up and threw the empty bottle on the floor, making me flinch.

"i want you to clean that up, with your bare hands." she said, pointing at the scattered pieces of the broken bottle on the floor.

"e-eomma...my hands will bleed..." i said, clinging into her legs, trying to beg.

"does it look like it's my problem? no! clean it up before i make you." she said, angrily. trying to remove both of my arms from her legs.

she pushed me. making me land on the scattered, broken, pieces of the bottle. i yelped in pain.