25

YEJI

it is 7:30pm, i finished preparing for me and Ryujin's 'date'? if that's what you call it.

i was wearing a white puff sleeves, off shoulder croptop with a black skirt and beige sandals.

i hope my style is not too lame for her, oh well.

i figured that i shouldn't wear glasses just for today. and i should let my hair down, for her.

the clock was ticking slowly.

7:35...7:40... this is taking so longgg..

i figured i should just scroll through my phone just to see what's happening, i sat down on my couch.

Yunapizza: Yeji-unnie! look at eomma's picture that she took, i look so pretty here!

see? your sister is so pretty! me and eomma decided to buy drinks but i didn't know she would take a picture of me, atleast i look so pretty in any angle duh

see? your sister is so pretty! me and eomma decided to buy drinks but i didn't know she would take a picture of me, atleast i look so pretty in any angle duh. i hope you're okay there, stay safe! me and eomma will always be here for you, hmu when you're free. love you, mwah!

I recieved from Yuna, my sister. she has grown up so fast, i'm proud of her.

Lightfury-unnie: you've grown up so fast, Yuna-ah! don't worry, i'll visit you guys when i'm free. i miss you both so very much and i love you forever. stay safe! xoxo

i smiled as i read her message for me, she's so precious. after that, i scrolled through my twitter.

"come and take a look at Ryujin's 'look what you made me do' cover. she's so attractive, https://youtu.be/NI..."

what? let me take a look.

on the first part of the video, she ran her fingers through her hair. oh god, i'm fucked.

"I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play of the fool
No, I don't like you"

as the music goes, she was dancing so smoothly. it was very attractive, it made me feel something.

"I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you"

the dance seems so hard to do yet Ryujin makes it easy, her body control is insanely good.

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!"

she was now on the floor, the 'Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time' part was so.. attractive to watch.

"Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me-"

i saw her lips formed a smirk, her expressions are so good. no wonder why many people love her.

"Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me do"

the video ends there, her hair was blonde on the video, shoulder length. she was wearing a gray long sleeves top and black leggings? and her white sneakers, i think it's adidas.

she colors her hair so often, i wonder how she's still not bald.

"you've gotten so busy watching me dance, you forgot we had a date." i heard a voice behind me, i flinched.

"god!" i shrieked, "you- Ryujin?" i saw Ryujin standing behind me. she had her arms crossed, she's wearing white sweatpants with a black oversized hoodie and black sneakers.

"well, i remembered i shouldn't be wandering around since i'm an idol. so, i brought the food here instead." she said, pointing at the door. i turned to look at what she's pointing at and my eyes widened when there's a lot of food.

"i maybe sneaked out again, for you. but don't worry, Jisoo went with me so that they'll think she's with me but the truth is we went seperate ways. she's with her girlfriend right now." she giggled, "she'll be picking me up at 9pm." she said.

"if only i'm not an idol, Yeddeong. we could've been wandering around outside and spending time together." she said in a soft tone.

"it's okay, Ryuddaeng. atleast we can still see each other." i said to her, she was looking down at me. she slowly brought her face closer to mine, leaning down.

she gave me a soft kiss on my lips, it made me feel butterflies. then she pulled away.

"i'm sorry about my outfit." she nervously laughed.

"it's okay." i giggled.

"you look beautiful," she said, "well, you're beautiful everyday soo.. that's very common now." she smiled at me, it made my cheeks turn red.

"yeah, yeah." i rolled my eyes, "do you wanna watch a movie?" i asked.

"sure, let me get snacks." she approached the plastic bags with food and got two snacks for me and her, then she sat beside me.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" i asked.

"it's up to you, but i don't think i want to spend my date watching a movie though." she said, i was surprised.

"oh, then what do you wanna do?" i asked.

"do you wanna tell stories?" she replied, it made me giggle.

"sure!" i said.

"do you remember the time when i auditioned on MIXNINE?" she giggled.

"oh yeah! what happened?" i asked,

"well, i ranked number one right?" she asked and i nodded, "but i got eliminated because the boys' team won, so i didn't debut." she chuckled.

"wait, really? i didn't know that." i looked at her.

"don't worry, after that. i got accepted at JYPe. i remember i got scouted at a got7 concert then i debut at JYPe, i trained for four years. it was hard but i guess i should say i'm thankful since i got successful." she stated, "but, right now.. i could say that i don't want to become an idol anymore." she said, looking at me.

"but it'll be a waste if you quit though?" i asked,

"it won't be since.. when i leave that company, i'd be with the person i love the most. you, Yeddeong."