7

YEJI

i was struggling to eat my icecream, i felt like i was a kid again. but hey, it tastes really good.

i hear Ryujin laughing at me, i rolled my eyes at her.

"why are you laughing?" i asked her. why was she laughing anyways?

"you've got some icecream here.." i felt her hand on my face, she turned my face into hers. and she wiped my mouth with her thumb. then i saw her lick her thumb then she smirked. my eyes widened.

"it tastes good." she looked at me.

"shut up." i rolled my eyes as we walk on our way to her apartment. after some minutes i finished my icecream and she finished hers aswell.

"we're here." she said, it's 9pm.

"you go in first." she turned her head towards me and i nodded. i went inside her apartment.

it looks so comfy and cozy, it's simple yet well-designed. very organized, she's organized with her things.

"i don't use dorms but i do have this. i asked Chaeryeong's parents if they could buy me a small apartment." she said.

"they're your parents too, y'know?" i looked at her.

"well yeah but i'm really not used to it, yet. calling them 'my parents' sounds weird for me, or maybe i'm still not used to it." she chuckled as she went on the couch and she sat there. her feet were at the top of the table. she sighed with relief.

"you can put your bags inside my room." she pointed at a room, i'm guessing it's the bedroom. i nodded then i quickly walked towards the bedroom.

her room is very simple, and again, comfy. i put my bag at the edge of the bed.

"i feel sticky, i should take a bath. i think it's because of the icecream?" i shrugged and i went to my bag, finding clothes i could use. i'm too shy to borrow clothes from Ryujin.

i got my clothes, it was a simple oversized white t-shirt with black shorts. and i got my own toothbrush, and my towel. i went outside of the bedroom and i saw Ryujin sleeping on the couch, watching something.

what is she watching?

i curiously take a look on the tv, my jaw dropped.

f-fifty shades of...grey?

i gulped, i didn't know what to do. and i didn't know where was the bathroom too.

fuck, what am i going to do? why is she watching this?

i saw Ryujin's eyes slowly opened. she saw me standing then when she realized what i saw, she quickly got up and she looked flustered.

"o-oh Yeji! the bathroom is right there." she gave me a nervous smile and pointed at the bathroom. she quickly turned off the TV and i giggled a bit, she looks cute.

"thanks, and turn on the TV, let's watch it together." i smiled at her and her eyes widened. i laughed softly as i went to the bathroom.

i closed the door. and i slowly took off my clothes and i let down my hair. i went inside of the shower and i turned it on. she has a heater too so the water was warm.

"mmm.." i smiled, i felt fresh.

i was shampooing my hair, then i took the scrub and i was cleaning my body.

that damn icecream is so sticky, jeez.

after some moments, i rinsed out my hair and my body. but something felt weird, i felt someone was watching me. i felt shivers into my body.

i slowly turned around to see Ryujin. her mouth was opened and her eyes widened when she saw me look at her. i saw her cheeks turned red.

"i-i'm sorry i was-" she closed the door quickly and i felt confused. i didn't mind it since we were both girls.

moments later i went out the bathroom, feeling freshed. i was drying my hair with a towel. i saw Ryujin was on the couch watching that movie again.

i sat next to her and she flinched a bit.

"soo?" i turned to her.

"hm?" she looked into my eyes. my heart started to beat faster than usual.

RYUJIN

we were watching the movie i played. yes, it was "Fifty Shades of Grey". well i thought Yeji was going to sleep but i didn't expect to watch it with her, beside me, alone.

moments later, something is happening to the screen. y'know what i mean. i couldn't stop sweating while Yeji beside me was...smirking?

i'm guessing she watched this before. well, i haven't.

i was staring at Yeji, i saw her gulp. fuck.

"it's getting cold in here, haha.." she turned to me. she looked straight into my eyes. shit.

i couldn't stop sweating ever since i saw her body earlier. she looks so..hot? i can't get the picture off of my head. ugh.

her body, her long hair, her intimidating cat-eyes, her funny personality, her existence. fuck, who wouldn't fall in love with Yeji?

i turned to the TV. i was wiping my sweat, i heard Yeji giggling softly.

"would you mind explaining why you went inside the bathroom earlier? you knew i was taking a shower, Ryujinie." she said with a soft voice.

shit. shit, shit, shit. i didn't know it was unlocked.

"i didn't know it was not locked, Yeji. i'm sorry." i said to her without looking at her. i'm so embarrassed. i couldn't think properly.

sjhxkshdkddndjkdhd????

"why are you saying sorry, you idiot!" she laughed loudly. i mean, who wouldn't feel uncomfortable when someone saw you naked?

"it's fine by me, Ryujin. you don't have to feel guilty for that, we're both girls after all." she assured me.

okay? but i'm not straight Yeji-ah. you make me feel something i haven't felt before...

"mhm, i see." i couldn't think of a proper reply.

YEJI

after some hours, the movie finally ended. it's cool yeah, but i couldn't stop staring and observing Ryujin while we're watching the movie. she was sweating so badly. i mean? i feel so cold here and she's sweating? damn, what is she?

she looks beautiful, and hot...wait, what am i thinking? get it together Yeji.

"you know.." she softly turned to me.

"i'll admit, i can't stop thinking about what happened earlier." she looked into my eyes, i can feel that she wanted to tell me something.

"i can't stop thinking about your body. overall, you." she stared at me, lustfully.