epilogue

RYUJIN

"what on earth.." she paused,

her groceries were scattered all over the ground, she was very surprised to see me.

"what are you doing here Ryujin?! are you insane? how did you.. when did yo-"

i cut her off by running towards her and hugged her more tightly than i had ever before.

"i missed you so damn much baby.." i said while hugging her.

"i'm here now, i'm free, and i already fixed myself for you.. but yet, part of me still feels empty." tears where rolling down on my cheeks.

"Ryujin.." she said softly, i felt both of her arms slowly hugging me back. then, it tightened.

"Ryuddaeng... i missed you.. i missed you so much." she cried; she was hugging me as if she wouldn't ever let me go.

"take me back, Yeddeong.. this time, i will never ever let you go again." i pulled back and caressed her soft cheeks, then wiped her tears and kissed her on her forehead.

she laughed, then she smiled.

"hello! my name is Hwang Yeji. i am 23 years old and i am very much single." she chuckled as she lifted her hand for a handshake.

i was confused about what was happening, but i realized what she was doing.

"hi Hwang, i'm Shin Ryujin, i am 22 years old. i hate bugs and heights but other than that, i'll call myself fearless. and i like mocha bread, and i like spicy foo-" she cuts me off by giving me a peck on my lips.

"oh, my bad. the wind probably pushed my head, making me kiss you." she giggled and i held her waist.

"is that so?" i smirked at her, leaning my head slowly.

"yeah." she held my face with both of her hands and pulled me in for another kiss.

"am i disturbing something?" a voice appeared, we quickly pulled away from each other.

it was Yuna, and behind her was Jisoo. giving us a teasing smile.

"we'll be waiting inside." Yuna said as she leads Jisoo inside, making both of us alone again.

"so, Hwang Yeji.." i looked at her.

"are you interested being in a committed relationship right now? for the rest of your life?" i asked while teasingly smiling at her. she giggled at me and hit my shoulder.

"of course, only if it's you." she giggled then she hugged me tightly.

"let's go inside! by the way, eomma missed you so much. how was Nayeon? how was Mr. Park?!"

she was talking and asking questions nonstop.

"Mr. Park misses you, Nayeon as well." i said, "let's visit them someday?" i asked,

"yes!" she said cheerfully as we went inside of the house.

-

A YEAR PASSED

"so, Shin Ryujin, how do you feel becoming an idol once again after what happened?" the interviewer asked.

"i suppose i could say.. i was terrified of being mistreated again. but, thankfully, someone encouraged me to pursue my dreams and to never be afraid to try again." i smiled.

"and who is this person?" she asked again,

i could definitely see Yeji in the crowd. she was at the front, smiling at me. i returned her smile before refocusing my attention to the interviewer.