31

YEJI

1ST DAY

we were carrying out our things and going inside of the private pool. it also has an average house with three rooms.

after walking which seems like forever, we finally arrived inside. and the pool was so big, it looked pretty deep too.

there was a pool and there is also a table with an umbrella beside the pool. it also has a lot of plants and huge bushes, i guess it really is private.

my mom is too tired to carry more things so i decided to let her take one room by herself, so it's just me, Ryujin, Yuna and Jisoo left. i knew we'd be taking pairs, it made me nervous.

"okay let me make something, be right back." Yuna said as she smirked widely.

-

after some minutes, Yuna came back with a jar and rolled up papers inside of it.

"so inside of this jar, there are four papers with matching numbers. so whoever has the same number as the other one, then they'll be the one sharing rooms. got it?" she smiled as Ryujin and Jisoo just nodded while i didn't know what to react.

"Ryujin, you go first." she gave the jar to Ryujin, and as Ryujin is picking. i felt very nervous.

after she's done, she took a small peek at the paper and had this weird expression. then Yuna picked one, and soon Jisoo. then it's just me left with one number inside of the jar.

i slowly put my hand inside, reaching for the paper. i gave the jar to Yuna before i opened the paper.

"two." i said, then Yuna smiled widely.

"one." Yuna said.

"i got one aswell." Jisoo said, her eyes went wide as she realized who are the pairs are.

"i got two." Ryujin said as she showed the paper to me.

fuck.

"goddamn." i mumbled underneath my breath and i guess Ryujin heard it since her mouth formed a smile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Yuna suddenly burst out laughing so loudly, making me flustered.

"okay, okay. let's go in our rooms then." Jisoo said as we carried our bags, walking to our assigned rooms. i let out a deep sigh.

this is going to end badly.

-

the room has a bed and a couch just incase there's two persons sleeping which is good.

i was fixing my things, organizing them. when i heard the door closed behind me, i felt shivers behind my back.

"so.." Ryujin broke the silence.

"hm?" i asked,

"did you prepared well?" she asked as i just nodded.

"yeah! i brought my swimsuits and you know, clothes. pajamas and things, i prepared well even though i'm a heavy sleeper." i scratched my head as Ryujin just chuckled.

"you look cute." she said as i felt my cheeks turn red.

"shut up." i said as she laughed.

-

we were on the dining table, eating.

Ryujin and my sister, Yuna, prepared breakfast because it was 8:30 in the morning. they made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. along with orange juice.

as we were eating, i was sitting beside Ryujin. Jisoo beside Yuna, which they're infront of us. and my mom is on the side of the table, the middle. my mother suddenly asked a question to Ryujin.