20

RYUJIN

she lay down slowly and soon, she was asleep. she looks very beautiful, her cheeks were still red and she's still burning up.

a few moments later, Jisoo came back with warm water and towels.

"what took you so long?" i asked,

"i talked with Lia then i helped her aswell, she's drunk aswell you know? but don't worry, she's asleep." she assured me and i just nodded in response.

"put this inside the refrigerator, just tell JYP that we're not gonna come back tomorrow. make up an excuse, he'll trust you." i requested and she just nodded then took the icecream and went to the kitchen.

she's covered with her own vomit aswell, ugh..

i went to her bedroom and Lia was peacefully sleeping there, i guess they got along.

i found a simple t-shirt for her to wear. after that, i went back.

she was sleeping on the couch.

shit, i need to take off her top-

i gulped then i paused.

i slowly took off the top that she was wearing, her chest is exposed to me. and i saw a smirk formed on her lips, she was also covered in sweat.

calm down, Ryujin.

i took a towel then i put it in warm water. after i drenched it, i picked it up and squeezed it to get the water out.

i slowly rubbed it on her face gently, down to her neck.. her arms, then her chest.

i gulped, i was feeling a bit nervous and i felt really hot.

she was wearing a red bra, tsk.

i lifted her up then i put the t-shirt on her, she looks fresh now.

then i realized i was the one who's stinky now.

she wouldn't mind if i borrow her clothes, would she? oh well, she owes me something.

i got the clothes i borrowed then i also borrowed her towel.

i saw Jisoo was sleeping on the couch aswell.

(this is what the couch looked like, if you're wondering.)

well, where should i sleep then?

i sighed but it's okay. i went to the bathroom then soon, i was taking a bath.

YEJI

i woke up with a headache, but it wasn't that painful so i'm good.

what time is it? where am i?

i checked the clock to see what time is it.

1:00am

my vision was still blurry but it slowly became clear, i was on my couch.

i looked on my left to see Jisoo sleeping there.

what is she doing here?

i was confused but it's okay, it's Jisoo.

but, if she's here.. then Ryujin is here aswell?

i was still having questions inside my mind but it stopped when i heard a noise from the kitchen, i stood up to see what happened.

i saw Ryujin there, she was wearing my clothes and her hair was on a high bun. she looks, hot.

a plastic cup fell into the floor but she bent over to get it, i saw her abs.

i was standing there, watching her.

"i'm sorry, did i wake you up? by the way, i borrowed clothes for you since you threw up at me." i heard her chuckled but i froze.

i...threw up at her? that's so embarrassing..

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't know you'll come here. me and Lia was just having fun, you know?" i nervously laughed.

"so, you know my situation now?" she suddenly asked.

"yes, i already forgave you a long time ago. it's just that i'm a bitch and i just, can't move on." i looked down, i slowly feel her presence towards me. she lifted my chin up to face her.

"you don't have to move on, i'll make it up to you.. i still, love you." Ryujin looked straight into my eyes, her eyes were sparkling and it was lustful.

"we can't Ryujin.. yes i still love you but, i don't know if i should trust you agai-"

"i'll do anything,Yeji. i will do everything to regain your trust for me." she said in a deep tone.

"Ryujin.. i-" i was looking at her nose, i couldn't make eye contact with her.

then i felt her lips on mine.

"we both know that we still love each other, Yeji. don't deny it." she lifted up my chin more, my eyes met hers.

"Ryujin, it's hard.. you're a successful idol and i'm just a simple worker at a cafe, your schedule would be more hectic than before. and your reputation.." i tried explaining but she put her index finger on my lips.

"i don't give a damn about my career, Yeji. ever since i got accepted to that company, i regret it badly. i just want to start over again, with you." she slowly rubbed my bottom lip.

i closed my eyes, i was trying not to cry.

"you'll be more busy, your fans would be disappointed at you, and JYP would be mad and he can do something that you won't expec-"

"i'm not letting him do something to you, he's not gonna break us apart, not again." she assured me.

she was walking forward and i was walking backwards, i felt the wall behind me. she put both of her arms beside my head, leaving me in the middle.

"are you going to give me another chance, Yeddeong?" she looked at me with tears forming on her eyes.

"i- i really don't kno-" she cuts me off by kissing me passionately.

the air was getting thinner so she pulled away.

"i can wait, only for you." she smiled at me.

i was trying not to cry but a tear escaped from my right eye, she slowly wiped it with her left thumb.

"i'm sorry, Yeddeong. i'm deeply sorry for all the pain i've caused you. i don't know how will i make up for it but, i'll do my best to do so." she gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"okay Ryujin.. i'll give you one more chance." i looked at her and she gave me a smile.

"but, is it okay if we keep this private? i promise.. at the right time, everyone will know about you." she looked at me then i smiled.

"it's okay, Ryujin. i understand." i assured her then she hugged me.

"you're still burning up, Yeji-ah. let's sleep now, shall we?" she asked then i nodded.

soon, i put a soft mattress on the floor since Ryujin said i should sleep on the couch instead.

she was sleeping on the floor and i'm sleeping on the couch, i couldn't help but stare at her sleeping body.

is this the right thing to do?