46

DAY 1

YEJI

"thank you Nayeon, i hope we can count on you to protect Yeji. we'll make it up to you, i promise." Jisoo said as she shakes hands with Nayeon.

"it's not a problem with me." Nayeon smiled.

we arrived at the apartment where Jisoo said we'd go to. the apartment has three rooms; of course, me and Ryujin will share one while the other two will have their own rooms.

"not gonna lie, the apartment is so lovely, and the rooms look so comfortable. the mattress is so soft and even the pillows so i'm sure you two might enjoy it, right?" Nayeon said, smirking at Ryujin and i as Jisoo laughed.

"they definitely will." Jisoo jokingly added.

"shut up." Ryujin rolled her eyes, "but i will not deny that." she turned her head in my direction and smirked and winked at me.

her response made my eyes widen and then everyone in the room became silent. Ryujin received a weird look from Jisoo and Nayeon.

Nayeon nervously rubbed her head and asked, "is your girlfriend normally like that, Yeji..?" Nayeon whispered to me.

"i heard that!" Ryujin said, i turned to look at Jisoo who's cringing.

"someone stop her, she's been like that since earlier at the mini-store." Jisoo stated as she left with her things and went to her room.

Nayeon shouted "that's my room!!" as she chased Jisoo away, leaving Ryujin and i all by ourselves.

"anything you wanna do?" Ryujin said while walking towards me.

i gave her a seductive look, and when she realized what I was doing, her eyes grew wide.

"you can't be teasing me during this time here.. in the living room." Ryujin gulped as i moved closer until our bodies touched.

"Yeji," she whispered, caressing my cheek with one hand as the other tucked my hair behind my ears.

i teased her more as my hands are now all over her chest.

"yes?" i softly giggled.

"fuck." she hissed in pleasure.

"oh my god!" Nayeon shrieked, the items on her hand fell to the ground, causing it to make a loud noise.

.

..

...

....

.....

oh.

Ryujin and i quickly moved apart as we turned to face Nayeon, who had one hand over each of her eyes and the other reaching for her things on the ground.

"we're sorry!" i said, as i rushed to help Nayeon.

Nayeon yelled, "ha ha! it's okay! don't want to make things awkward!" as she rushed to get all of her things and quickly sprinted to her room, leaving me and Ryujin dumbfounded.

"oops." Ryujin smirked while placing her hands on her lips to hold back her laughter.

i hid my face and said, "why are you laughing?! that was so embarrassing.." i slapped myself multiple times.

Ryujin chuckled "i'm laughing at the color of your face right now, it's so red."

"agh!" i exclaimed as i left her behind and went to our room with my things.

-

NO ONE'S POV

"you need to locate her right away! that girl is going to get severe consequences. let me repeat that, severe consequences! now locate her! now!" JYP shouted furiously from his seat as bodyguards rushed outside to keep searching for Ryujin.

Yeonjun giggled as he waited the guards to leave JYP's office. he entered when it was only JYP inside.

Yeonjun can see JYP's frustration and rage as he approaches him. JYP was desperate to have Ryujin back,  punish her for communicating to her ex-girlfriend again, and was furious that images were leaked on social media. no amount of words could express his rage.

"what do you want now, Yeonjun?" JYP looked across to Yeonjun, who was in front of him. he attracted JYP's attention by placing his hands on the desk.

"if i find her and bring her back to you, will you pay me?" JYP widened his eyes at Yeonjun's grin and focused 100% on him. he was taken aback by the offer that Yeonjun was about to make.

"if you do bring her back to me, i'll do it." JYP stated as he relaxed in his chair.

"2,000,000 WON? 3,000,000 WON? 4,000,000 WON? what ever amount you wish. if you did succeed, then deal's a deal." JYP commented as he met Yeonjun's eyes.

Yeonjun thought about the possible results once he brought Ryujin back to JYP. all he can think about right now is Yeji, Yeji, Yeji.. what he can do to her once Ryujin is gone.

oh Ryujin and Yeji.. i'll be your worst nightmare..

"i'll try to locate them for you, okay? deal's a deal, right?" Yeonjun giggled as JYP simply nodded and gestured for him to leave. 

"don't let me down, Yeonjun." JYP suddenly added as Yeonjun gave him a thumbs up as he headed towards the door.

-

DAY 2

RYUJIN

i'm watching Yeji sleep sweetly, my hands roaming over her hair, face, adorable plump cheeks, soft lips... of course she's worn out after what we did.

"god.. Ryujin..! o-oh Ryujin...! don't stop... f-fuck.." Yeji moaned, struggling to break free from the grip. i put a rope around her arms and tied it over the bed's headboard.

"i told you to keep quiet, didn't i? you don't want Jisoo and Nayeon to hear your moans, hm?" as i continued to lick her clit, her legs struggled to spread apart, squeezing my head.

"do you want me to tie your legs apart as well? the rope's over there, on the table.." i smirked as i watched her legs shaking and her struggling to respond to me.

well i did told her i wouldn't hold back once we're here..

"oh, what's that? i can't understand what you're saying." i added, increasing the speed on my fingers. i then leaned in to finger her while licking her clit.

"R-Ryujin.. ugh.. sh-shit.." i grabbed her shirt and put it on her mouth to prevent her from moaning any louder.

yeah.. she must've have been so tired.

i was admiring her when i heard a knock, so i immediately put on a shirt and walked towards the door.

Jisoo was there when i opened it. she had a worried expression on her face.

"where is Yeji?!" Jisoo asked, panicking.

i got confused so i asked her, "what? what's going on?"

i noticed Jisoo peeking behind me, then she glanced at me, nervous as ever.

"just say it, dude. i'm not dumb," i said, slapping her gently on the shoulder.

"Ryujin! listen to me. you need to wake Yeji immediately, right now." Jisoo shouted, keeping her eyes with mine. it seemed to be serious.

"why? you can see that she's sleeping peacefully," i shrugged and was about to shut the door but she stopped it with her foot.

"dude, just say it!" i said, not taking her seriously." she clearly looked annoyed now.

"Ryujin, they know where we are! they located it! Nayeon has already packed her clothes. please wake Yeji up, i'm sorry Ryujin, but you both have to say your goodbyes, right now." Jisoo said as she rushed towards the front door and locked it. i was left stunned.

-

-

a/n: i think there are 2-3 chapters left TT