11

YEJI

"Ryujin, i need to tell you something... important." i turned to her. putting on a fake, sad expression.

"yes? is there something wrong Yeji?" she asked me worriedly. i tried to hold my laughter, she looks so cute.

"okay Ryujin," i paused for a bit and she was really paying attention, it made me giggle a bit.

"i'm giving my 'yes' to you, Ryujin. i'm officially your girlfriend!" i happily told her while we're sitting down on the place she discovered, the place when we became close.

after months of her courting me, i really did saw her efforts.

she gave me her best and i really appreciate it, it made me fall for her so badly. i love her already, i couldn't wait.

she had this 'wtf' expression. i couldn't really read it, it seems like she didn't know how to react.

"really?! Yeddeong?! is this a prank??!" she happily stood up in surprise and after some minutes, she hugged me so tightly.

"no Ryujinie, i love you!" i hugged her back and she pulled away. she looked straight into my eyes and she slowly caress my cheek with her right hand.

she slowly brought her face close to mine, and after some seconds. i felt her plump lips against mine, they were so soft.

and there we are, kissing each other passionately. it was a very memorable moment, i won't forget about this. ever.

she pulled away, catching her breath.

"you don't have any idea how long i've waited for this, Yeji-ah. i love you, from the bottom of my heart." she gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and i felt my cheeks flush.

"i love you more, Ryuddaeng." i hugged her, i couldn't believe that this is finally happening. Ryujin here, beside me. she's now officially my girlfriend.

"you won't regret this, Yeji. i'll make you feel like a queen." she giggled and i slap her shoulder. she's so corny.

"you're so corny, Ryujinie." i laughed at her and she smiled.

"only for you, love." she kissed my cheeks.

aaah, you make me so inlove Ryujin. i'm lucky to have you.

we are now watching the sun slowly setting, after that it got dark and stars began to appear.

i noticed that Ryujin was just staring at me, lovingly.

"what are you doing?" i asked her and she just chuckled.

"admiring my girlfriend, of course." she smiled.

i rolled my eyes on her, god.

"do you wanna hear a joke, Yeji?" she smirked at me. what is she planning this time?

"what is it, Ryujin?" i asked her, her smirk became wide.

"if i'm a star," she paused for a moment then she giggled.

"do you wanna taste the milky way?" she said in a deep, hoarse voice then she winked at me.

i don't....get it.

"what?" i asked her, confused. what is she saying?

she laughed at me then said,

"you don't get it, do you?" her voice became deep, i find it...hot and attractive.

"yeah, i don't." i rolled my eyes. her joke is so lame, or i just don't get it.

she inhaled deeply then exhaled.

"try to understand it." she smirked, again.

if she's a star, do i wanna taste the milky wa- what the fuck?

my eyes went wide and she chuckled softly. the moment i realized it, i slapped her on the shoulder.

"you're so naughty, i hate you!" i hid my face as she giggled.

"i love you too." she caressed my cheeks softly. this idiot, ugh!

after a few minutes, we were walking down the street. she brought me chocolate ice cream, i love her so much.

it was 8:45pm, it was getting pretty late.

"you should sleep over at my dorm tonight, Ryujinie. it's late." i said to her while we're walking.

"are you sure? will they let me in?" she asked, is she dumb?

"we're both girls, Ryujin. of course they will." i giggled at her as she realized that.

"oh, i thought i was the opposite gender." she chuckled and i laughed softly.

"you're such an idiot." i smiled at her.

"and you love this idiot, don't you?" i rolled my eyes as i feel my cheeks flush again. how does she come up with these?

"yeah, yeah. shut up already." i said to her as i finish my icecream.

"how come you're this messy?" i hear Ryujin laughing at me as she stops me from walking. she took her handtowel that was on her minibag and slowly wipes the icecream that was all over my face.

"that's not my fault." i shrugged as i finished my icecream. i'll never get enough of this.

9:20pm

"hm, well the curfew is 11pm so..you should be good to go." the guard nodded as a 'you can go inside' now. i sighed of relief and Ryujin just shrugged. and we slowly went inside of the building.

we were walking on a hallway, on our way to the elevator.

the elevator opens,

"press the button, Yeji." Ryujin said as i was confused on what to press, goddamn it.

"what button?!" i started to panic as Ryujin facepalms.

"this." she pressed the button '7' as i felt stupid. it was my own dorm yet Ryujin knows it better than me, that's ridiculous.

waiting patiently, silence filled up the room. then i noticed the elevator wasn't moving.

"Ryuddaeng??" i turned around to see her looking at me, checking me out. i heard her gulp.

"hm?" she responded.

"i- um.." i didn't what to respond as i saw her smirking slowly.

"what is it?" she raised her left eyebrow as her right hand ran through her soft, silky hair.

"the elevator is malfunctioning, it won't move.." i said to her as her smirk slowly faded away.

"this happens really often Yeddeong, just press the bell button and they'll know what to do." she gave me a reassuring smile then i turned my head, facing the wall.

after that, silence filled up the room again. but this time, it was tense. i felt Ryujin's eyes checking me out, shivers slowly filled up my body.

i felt her slowly walking towards me, my back facing her. then i felt hands on my waist, then her face on my ear. she then whispered,

"since the elevator is broken, for now.. do you wanna make the most of it, babe?" she said in a deep, husky voice.