24

YEJI

Jisoo choked on her saliva while Ryujin chuckled.

"o-oh, alright." Jisoo said as she pats her chest trying to stop herself from choking.

Ryujin turned around to face me then she observed my face, her lips formed a smirk then she winked at me. i rolled my eyes afterwards.

after some minutes, we arrived at the cafe, so we went inside.

i saw mr. Park was at the cashier, waiting for me. when he saw me he went towards me then hugged me.

"how's my best worker, huh? are you feeling alright now?" he asked, worriedly.

"i'm fine-"

"yeah, she's VERY fine." Jisoo interrupted, Ryujin suddenly smacked Jisoo's shoulder.

"oh, i see?" mr. Park giggled as i placed my palm on my face because of embarrassment.

Jisoo-unnie aish..

i don't need to ask them their order because i know what to get them already, typical pancakes and mocha bread with orange juice.

before i could go behind the cashier, Ryujin suddenly grabbed my hand.

"what are you doing?" i asked,

"from now on, every time we eat here, you'll sit with us." she winked at me.

"jesus, i'm working y'know?" i answered,

"already talked to your boss about it, he's okay with it." she added, i looked at mr. Park and he gave me the 'thumbs up' sign. i sighed.

"alright, alright." i rolled my eyes as i sat down with them, Ryujin was on my left side while Jisoo was on my right side.

while waiting, i felt very awkward. Jisoo was just reading a magazine while Ryujin was just leaning back at the seat, hands on her pocket. she was looking at me.

RYUJIN

her side profile does look good, even her body. 'side body'? i don't know.

i realized i'm checking her out, i can't forget what we did on her bed. her voice is pleasure to my ears, i can't get enough of that. can i?

from head to toe, observing her. i can tell she's getting nervous, this sounds fun.

she's gulped, i could see her sweat dripping down on her neck.

i leaned on the table, then i slowly grabbed her thigh under the table.

i saw her gasp as she looks at me with a 'wtf are you doing, Ryujin?' look.

i squeezed her thigh gently, she inhaled deeply. then i slowly moved my finger on her thigh in circular motions, i could feel her shaking a bit.

"R-Ryujin, stop." she whispered on my ear, it made me chuckle.

"why would i?" i asked,

"this is not the place where we should do 'that'." she said.

"oh, really?" i asked again as i slowly put my hand on her inner thigh this time, that's her weakness. caressing her inner thigh.

"god, fuck." she cursed under her breath.

i gently squeezed her inner thigh before rubbing it in circular motions. i could feel her thighs trembling a bit.

"s-shit this is not okay." she mumbled, but i heard it clearly.

since i love teasing her, i slowly moved my hand close to her center. her eyes widened. she slowly looked down, looking at my hand, then she turned her face towards me.

"p-please Ryujin i-"

"your order is here." a staff said as i quickly pulled my hand away from her, she sighed in relief.

Yeji gulped as i chuckled at her, i slowly went over to her ear then whispered.

YEJI

"do you want to keep going in the bathroom?"

my jaw dropped as i felt her smirk, she's breathing on my ear. then she nibbled on my ear, i flinched.

"you two, are something else." Jisoo said as she looked at us with a disgusted face, Ryujin suddenly laughed.

"come on it's not like you and Ros-"

"shut up." Jisoo said with an embarrassed tone.

"yeah, yeah." Ryujin giggled then we started to eat.

well, i didn't eat much since first, i was supposed to be working but Ryujin doesn't want me to. and i still got paid for doing, this? weird.

moments later they finished eating and they need to go since Ryujin needs to perform for her fans later.

"i'll be waiting at the car, and goodbye Yeji!" Jisoo waved at me then smiled,

"goodbye Jisoo-unnie!" i waved back at her.

she went outside the cafe afterwards, me and Ryujin was beside each other.

"if only you could watch me perform, Yeddeong." she suddenly said.

"it's okay, i watch you on youtube." i winked at her and she smiled, her whisker dimples appeared.

"do you wanna have dinner later? no, more like- do you wanna have a date later?" she asked, my heart started to pound faster.

"u-um.." i nervously laughed, she giggled afterwards.

"i'll be back at 8pm, be ready before that. okay Yeddeong?" she looked into my eyes, as she held my hand gently.

"okay, Ryuddaeng.." i smiled as she chuckled then she went out of the cafe. i watch as she went inside of the car then, her window opened.

"i love you!" she mouthed as i giggled.

"thank you." i responded, she smiled widely as they drove off.

"it seems like you and her are getting along really well huh?" mr. Park said, walking towards me.

"yeah.. we are." i smiled.

"you really love her, huh?" he suddenly asked, "don't deny it." he giggled.

"yeah sir, i do love her so much." i replied.

"what's stopping you?" he asked, my eyes widened.

"what do you mean?" i responded.

"what's stopping you from loving her? you're scared, aren't you?" he said, "you're scared that it may happen again, right?" he asked.

"mhm.." i nodded.

"if you really love the person, take the risk." he said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"love is all about taking risks, you're worried about 'what if it doesn't work out?'. but, what if it does? no, stop with the what if's, start saying 'it will'. 'it will work out.' and you both will make it work out." mr. Park said.

i looked at him and he's giving me a reassuring smile and with his typical 'thumbs up' sign. he's so precious, i'm lucky to have him, he's like a father to me.

"i'll always be here whenever you need someone to lean on, y'know? even if we kinda argue sometimes. it won't change the fact that i love you as my daughter now." he said as i hugged him tightly.

"thank you, mr. Park." i said as he just chuckled in response.

he's right, if i love her, then there's no need to be scared. i love her because i love her, fear won't stop me. i love you Shin Ryujin.