19

YEJI

it all made sense now, so that's why it was so unexpected. it was all planned.

i felt tears on my eyes and Lia hugged me from the side.

"JYP was there that time, he was watching us. he needed to make sure you saw us.." she explained and i hugged her back.

Ryujin.. why would you do that?

"i'm sorry, Lia. i should've let you explained.." i looked at her and she just smiled.

"it's okay, i understand. if i were you i would've reacted the same way." she giggled while sniffing. i missed her so much.

"i'll make it up to you, and Ryujin." i hugged her again.

"i should be the one doing that, you know?" she laughed and i chuckled softly.

"but, i have a question though." she said,

"what is it?" i looked at her.

"are you going to get back with Ryujin?" she asked, then it made me think.

should i?

"i don't know, i still need to confront her about this." i nervously chuckled.

"alright, take your time." she assured me and i just smiled.

things are happening too quickly. but what she did was more important, why did she.. ugh. that JYP, he sounds so greedy.

"you should stay here tonight, it's getting late." i suggested and she nodded.

"okay!" she excitedly said.

"since you're staying here, what do you wanna do?" i asked her.

"watch a movie? or.." she slowly smirked.

"or what?" i raised an eyebrow.

"the thing that we always do before." she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

there's no way we're going to drink.

"are you serious?" i laughed.

"hell yeah! wait here, i'll buy two bottles of soju." she stood up and went outside, i rolled my eyes then i smiled afterwards.

i guess it had been a while, so why not?

after minutes of waiting for her, she finally came back with two bottles of soju and a bag of chips.

"we're not gonna get a cup?" i chuckled.

"nah-uh, let's drink from the bottle." she winked at me and i sighed.

she started to open the bag of chips and she took one then ate it. then she opened both of the bottles.

"cheers?" she asked,

"cheers!" i excitedly said as we chug on the bottle.

fuck i haven't taste this in a while.

RYUJIN

9:00pm

"i never expected JYP allowed you to go outside, or maybe because you have a great manager." Jisoo winked at me but i rolled my eyes at her.

"thanks, i owe you." i smiled at her and she became surprised.

"i was just sarcastic." she chuckled, "why do you wanna see her anyways?" she asked.

"she needs to know about what's happening, she deserves an explanation you know? and it's okay if she won't believe me. i mean, it's been a year since our break up. do you think she'll forgive me?" i asked her and she paused.

"well, you did say it's been a year. i'm sure she moved on already." she assured me, so we're on our way to Yeji's apartment.

i wanted to give Yeji chocolate icecream since that's her favorite. so i bought her a solo pack of chocolate icecream before telling her about it, and i also bought my manager one.

on our way to her apartment, i saw unfamiliar shoes on her doorstep.

weird, she has a guest?

me and Jisoo looked at each other. she signaled me to knock on her door so i did.

*knock knock*

"Yeji-ah..?" i yelled.

"shsgjwhdksjdj?? answer the door, Lia-ah!!!" i heard Yeji screamed.

Lia? oh god- she's here?

"Yeji, open the door." i said seriously.

"Yeji.. please calm down." i heard Lia's voice then a few seconds later, the door opened.

fuck it smells like alcohol in here.

"Lia? what happened? what are you doing here? you know she hates seeing yo-"

"she knows about your situation, Ryujin. i explained it to her." Lia said.

shit.

"don't worry, i'm sober." she assured me and i sighed.

Lia invited us inside the house, and me and Jisoo went in. then we sat on the couch. moments later, i heard Yeji.

"nwbdwdjedi fuck! who's thisss? hahaha you look kinda like Ryujin~" Yeji went towards me then she looked straight into my eyes.

"why did you drink, Yeji? i bought you icecream.." i facepalmed.

"i forgive you...i-i'm soo sorry that i didn't let you explain.." Yeji was tearing up.

"Jisoo-unnie? can you get me warm water and a towel? she's burning up." i requested and Jisoo went to get what i asked her for. i then put Yeji beside me and her head was laying down on my shoulder.

"Yeji, stop." i was trying to stop her from drinking another bottle. apparently, Lia said it was supposed to be only two bottles but Yeji asked for more, this idiot.

"Ryuddaeng, i miss youu~.. i'm so sorry.. that JYP needs to be in jail!" she caressed my cheek.

she's really burning up, aish.

"Yeji, stop drinking already. please?" i begged her.

"you don't know how long i've been wanting to tell you that...i missed you.." her eyes look so swollen.

"i restrained myself fr-from chatting you Ryujinie.. for a year.. i wanted to talk to you so badly, but i k-know i shouldn't because i was still feeling hurt... to be honest, i- still love you.." she looked into my eyes.

"i already forgave you a long time ago.. but i just couldn't face the fact that, you.." she looked down.

"i hate that i'm falling inlove with you again and i know i shouldn't because you're my ex.." she nervously laughed, i was stunned.

she drank a lot.

"Yeji, that's enough. you don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're saying. you're drunk." i tried to not tear up infront of her.

"why can't you believe me Ryujin! i'm fucking sober, i know what i'm doing!" she pulled me away but i grabbed her arm.

"you smell like alcohol, we can talk about this tomorrow." i told her but she shook her head.

"no, lay down." i tried to lay her down but she wouldn't.

"i love you." she whispered on my ear then i felt liquid on my neck, then it was running down through my body.

fuck, good thing i love you. Hwang Yeji.