8

YEJI

i froze. i felt butterflies on my stomach, my heart was pounding so fast. i couldn't think properly.

she can't stop thinking about me, but we only met literally for a day?

we were sitting at the couch, facing each other. she turned off the TV.

"i know it's only been a day, but you make me feel something. i can't explain, i like you. and do you mind if i court you?" she looked at me sincerely. i thought i was the only one who was feeling like this, i didn't know it was mutual.

"i-" before i could even speak, she got close to me. our faces were so close.

"Ryuji-" i felt her lips slowly into mine. it was so soft, i never expected to be doing this with a girl.

"i can't hold it much longer, sorry." she pulled away. words couldn't come out from my mouth, i was just staring at her.

"you can court me, Ryujinie. i don't mind." i blurted out. shit-

i feel like an idiot, why did i say that? shit sjhsjwhssnbsjs

"really?" she smiled widely at me. she gave me a hug. i hugged her back.

"i promise, i'll make you mine. you won't regret it, Yeddeong!" she gave me a reassuring smile and i just nodded.

after some hours, she fell asleep on the couch again. but this time, her head was on my lap.

damn you Ryujin, you look so perfect.

i stared at her face. i noticed she has a scar on her left cheek. i remembered how her real parents were treating her, i felt sad that she got through that experience.

i caressed her cheeks and her hair. her hair felt so smooth, i can't get enough of this.

Shin Ryujin, soon to be my girlfriend? earlier she was being a bitch to me but now, she's a different person.

it was 11pm, i slowly shake her. she should sleep on the bed, not here.

"Ryujinie? we should sleep on the bed already." i carefully pat her forehead.

her eyes slowly opened and looked into mine. she smiled at me.

"sleep beside me, Yeddeong." she slowly got up and pulled my arm with her.

she closed the bedroom door. good thing her bed was not that small, it can fit 2 people.

not so long, i was in bed. laying next to her. her face was facing towards me but she's already asleep. i couldn't sleep since i got used to staying up late. i went to find my phone on my bag.

when i found my phone, i do what i usually do, lay in bed and scroll through social media.

i miss my mom and Yuna, i miss how my mom scolds me whenever she caught me awake at 3 in the morning.

i turned around and my back was facing towards Ryujin. and while scrolling through social media, i felt arms on my waist, hugging me.

mmm, what is this feeling?

but, i felt Ryujin caressing my waist. shit, what is she doing?

"R-Ryujin what are you doing?" i turned my head to her.

"doing..something." she continued to caress my waist then i felt another pair of arms on my thigh.

s-shit what is this?

"m-mmm, R-Ryujin? stop.." i let out a tiny moan. fuck, what the hell is she doing??

i felt her breathe on my neck. so she was caressing my waist, stroking my thigh, then breathing on my neck.

"c-crap." i slowly let go of my phone.

i turned to her, she was smirking.

"R-Ryujinie, i'm not ready to do that." i said to her, sounding a bit mad. she's going too fast and i feel uncomfortable.

"sorry Yeji-ah, i promise to ask for permission before doing that. okay?" she smiled at me.

"but, you're not my girlfriend-" she puts her index finger on my lips.

"yet. not yet." she smirked at me and i feel my cheeks turn red.

"we should sleep, we have classes tomorrow." she smiled then turned her back against me. and soon enough, she was asleep again.

i couldn't stop thinking about what she did earlier...i didn't like it but at the same time i do.

fuck.

i decided to just sleep and not think about this.

6:00am

i was sleeping 'til i heard someone call my name.

"Yeddeong! Yeji! wake up!" i woke up to the sound of Ryujin waking me up.

"5 more minu-"

"5 more minutes? my ass." she rolled her eyes but i didn't care. i continued to close my eyes 'til i felt arms on my legs.

she's pulling me off the bed.

"Ryujin! you idiot!" i was mad at her but she looked like she was enjoying this. then i realized we have classes today.

"okay! okay, okay. i'll get up." i saw Ryujin smirked.

"staying up late is not what you should do when you're in college, you need a lot of sleep. idiot." she chuckled.

"i made breakfast for you outside, i'll be waiting for you there." she smiled and went outside the bedroom.

day 1 of you courting me, but i fell for you already.

i fixed the bed and i went outside at the kitchen. there was a table and 2 seats. she was waiting for me there.

"you move like a turtle, Yeddeong!" she laughed at me.

i still feel a bit sleepy, but it's okay.

she cooked pancakes, bacons, and eggs. and she prepared coffee for me. i looked at her and i saw her staring at me while smiling.

RYUJIN

she looks so pretty even when she just woke up. 'woke up like this' suits her.

her hair was messy and she has dried saliva on her mouth. i couldn't help but giggle. she sat infront of me and she was spacing out. she really felt sleepy.

i put a pancake, a bacon, and an egg on her plate.

"thank you, Ryujinie." she smiled at me and she started to eat.

i'm actually inlove with you already, Yeji-ah.

she finished her food but she noticed i haven't ate anything. i mean, i was only staring at her.

"you're not gonna eat?" she asked me worriedly. i chuckled.

"i'm already full by watching you eat." i smiled at her. her eyes widened and i noticed her cheeks was turning red.

"say 'ahh', idiot." she was holding a pancake.

"ahhh" i opened my mouth and she was feeding me.

i can't wait for you to be my girlfriend, Yeji.