3

YEJI

"she wants coffee, less sugar. and a slice of toast bread." i said to the staffs. they nodded and went to make Ryujin's order.

i looked at her, she looks..so pretty. her perfect side profile, she was looking outside the window then reading a cute magazine. and i caught her smiling again, i admired her whisker dimples. i never realized i was staring at her until she looked at me. she smirked at me and i rolled my eyes, how could she do this to me? making me blush again as if nothing had happened. oh well.

she went into the bathroom. after some minutes i noticed she's still not coming out, i was curious so i checked.

i opened the door slowly, "Ryujin? are you there?" i called for her but i felt hands pulling me inside of a bathroom stall.

"hm? why are you looking for me, Hwang?" she smirked at me. she got my hands pinned into the wall, and her other hand was tracing my face slowly.

"Ryujin what are you doing? let me go-" i felt her fingers on my lips.

"shush, you didn't answer my question, Yeji-ah." she giggled. i knew what will happen right now, and i'm not liking the sound of it.

"R-Ryujin pleas-" she kissed me. but eventually pulled away.

"Yeji-ah...i want you to realize how long i've waited for this. i missed you so badly." she kissed me again, i was stunned.

i kissed her back and eventually she lets go of my hands. my arms were slowly wrapping around her neck as she kisses me.

"i love you Yeji, i still love you."

"i love you too, i'll always love you Ryujin." i smiled.

-

"Yeji? hello? earth to Yeji?? why are you sleeping on the counter? infront of Shin Ryujin? she's waiting for her ORDER." i woke up to the sound of my boss scolding at me.

that was all a dream?

i saw Ryujin giggling at me. i hate her. i saw her slowly walking towards me.

"so, you're daydreaming about me? Hwang?" she chuckled as i sighed deeply. lord, amen.

"shut up and take your damn order, SHIN RYUJIN." i raised the tone of my voice as i heard her giggle while she takes the food that she ordered. her whisker dimples makes me so easily distracted.

i stared at her as she walks over to her seat. if only she knew how badly i missed her.

she only eats THAT on breakfast? won't she get sick?

she finished her food and i noticed she didn't want to go. as if she's still hungry, i mean a slice of toast and coffee isn't enough for a breakfast.

"Ryujin!" I called for her, she looked at me confused.

"yes?" she gets up on her seat and walked towards me.

"stay there, i'll make you something." i said and she looked surprised.

"well, a minute wouldn't hurt." she smiled.

i went to the kitchen and got her mocha bread, her favorite.

i got three slices of it and quickly put it on a small paper bag. i slowly smiled remembering her whisker dimples, i blushed just by the thought of it.

RYUJIN

she's taking so longgg, i need to go back to my dorm.

i noticed the kitchen door opened, revealing her cute flushed cheeks. she looks cute wearing their uniform here, her hair was on a high messy ponytail and she's wearing round glasses. god Hwang Yeji, you make me go crazy.

"uhm, here. don't think of anything you idiot, just- take it." she gave me a small paper bag and inside of it was...mocha bread? she remembered my favorite food. i love her so much.

"Yeji-ah, thank you so much. you don't know how badly i wanted to buy one of these again!" i exclaimed. i felt happy to eat one of these again, i missed it.

"huh? don't you eat everything that you wanted as an idol?" she asked me, looking confused. slowly i felt sad. yeah as if they let me eat there.

YEJI

i noticed her expression became sad. have i said something wrong?

"Ryujin..?" i slowly called out for her, it seems like she spaced out.

"oh um, yeah they- yeah." she formed a quick smile.

"thank you, honestly if i'm gonna be honest, they really don't feed me everything i wanted." she sighed. what the fuck?

"they....don't?" i looked so confused, is she for real?

"yeah, they want me to keep this figure. slim and stuff, it's like torture. i wanted to eat this and that but they refuse. i just eat toast for breakfast, lunch and dinner. then after i eat they would force me to workout. they're insane, aren't they?" she smiled weakly. i felt speechless, so she doesn't eat anything except toast and coffee? are they nuts?

"don't worry, i'll get you mocha bread every morning when you go here." i gave her a reassuring smile and she looked at me surprisingly.

"you will?" she smiled so widely. i love that.

"mhm." i nodded at her then she quickly grabbed me and..hugged me?

"Ryujin, my stomach is hurting- there's a counter between us." i felt my stomach aching because the counter was digging into my skin.

"oops, sorry Yeddeong." she smiled. she looks so cute i wanted to hug her and tell her i still love her. but remembering that name, i felt really sad.

"don't call me that, please. i don't wanna hear it." i looked away from her.

"sorry, Hwang." she smirked. god, out of all nicknames that she can use on me, 'Hwang'. seriously? it made me feel pissed.

"yeah yeah. go eat your mocha bread. finish it before entering the building, okay?" i smiled at her. she looked like she wanted to tell me something but she doesn't want to.

"yeah i will," she said and she slowly walked towards the front glass door.

"Yeji-ah?" she turned around, looking at me.

"hm?" i gave her a smile.
-

-

-
"i genuinely miss you."

her | RyejiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara