47

YEJI

"word spreads easily huh?" Yeonjun said with a maniac laugh

"word spreads easily huh?" Yeonjun said with a maniac laugh. he pulled out a picture on his phone, it was me and Ryujin while we were out on a date at Daegu. i figured this was one of the picture he leaked on social media. well, it worked. it's now viral, spreading around like wildfire.

we didn't manage to escape in time after what happened in the apartment. three guards managed to catch Ryujin while the other followed Yeonjun and helped him in capturing us, and while that was happening i saw the other guard carried Ryujin.. i could still hear her screams, screaming my name. i couldn't help but cry.

we are now in a room, i'm not sure where but me, Nayeon, and Jisoo are tied up away from each other. and all i could think about is Ryujin, i'm worried about her and her safety. this is all my fault..

"oh darling... why are you crying? aren't you happy?" Yeonjun reached in to kiss one of my cheeks, but i turned away in disgust.

"look around you... you guys don't have hope around here," Yeonjun smirked as i took a look around. i saw them, Nayeon and Jisoo.. i knew Nayeon tried to fight back because both of her arms are tied up to the wall and her forehead was bleeding. her knees were giving up but she couldn't sit because the ropes around her wrists are making her stand up. Jisoo, on the other hand, was more severely injured than Nayeon, her nose is bleeding, her forehead, her legs were bruised. and i know it's because of the lies she kept from JYP. about sneaking Ryujin out, about sneaking her food, and who knows what else?

"but.. but, but, but!" Yeonjun said joyfully, "i'll let them go and i'll let you go if you agree to be mine." Yeonjun forcefully grabbed my face and forced me to look at him, waiting for my response.

i tried moving my face, but his grip was so tight that it felt sore and i could feel it bruise.

"let me go!" i yelled at him, even spitting at him.

"you fucking bitch!" he yelled, and before i knew it, his heavy hand slapped my cheek. it hurts so much... but i could only think about Ryujin, Nayeon, and Jisoo.. at this point i'll do anything just for them to be safe.

i was tearing up. but i said, "okay.. i'll agree to your deal, just let them g-"

Jisoo tried to stop me.

"no! Yeji! do not fall for his tricks! we'll think of a way okay? Rosé will save us and so is Nayeon's friends! we'll escape here and we'll save Ryujin just please don't do i-" Jisoo was cut off when Yeonjun walked towards her and slapped her.

"why can't you close your damn mouth! god!" Yeonjun snapped and guards were pointing their weapons at her, my eyes widened.

"no!!! don't you fucking fire that or i will not agree to your damn deal!" i shouted, my tears were streaming down to my face uncontrollably. if they fire their guns i will live with guilt. for not saving Jisoo.. for not saving Nayeon.. and for not saving Ryujin..

"okay. gentlemen! put your weapons down." Yeonjun requested and the guards obeyed him.

"you're fucking insane.. why would you go this far just for this?!" i raised my voice.

"correction.. for you." Yeonjun giggled.

"i hate you!! i fucking hate you! try to hurt them and i swear it'll be over for you." i threatened him but he just laughed it off.

"blah blah blah.. you're so brave, it makes me fall for you more~" Yeonjun caressed my hair.

suddenly, an idea struck to me.

"if you let me go.. i'll let you take me anywhere and do whatever you want to me, as long as you don't hurt them, you promise?" i narrowed my eyes at him, and he seemed shocked but instantly filled with joy.

"deal. gentlemen, you heard her. just monitor them both," Yeonjun said as he started to untie my hands.

Jisoo was staring at me, her eyes filled with concern. Nayeon, on the other hand, is still unconscious.

"don't do it.." Jisoo mouthed silently, but i gave her a reassuring look, she knew i had a plan in mind, but she was still concerned.

-

Yeonjun took me to a room, and i immediately realized what he was up to.

"you filthy pig," i mumbled silently.

"what was that?" Yeonjun asked, but i shrugged.

"so, you need to obey everything i'm about to tell you, okay?" Yeonjun smirked as he approached me.

"ok," i replied with my face expressionless.

"all right, strip." his eyes darkened as my heart sank.

"w-what?" i stuttered.

"don't make me repeat myself," Yeonjun remarked, losing patience, then he sat down and watched my movements.

i looked around for something that i could use and there it was! i noticed some ropes on the table.

"i need to tie you up and let me do the work for you, is that okay?" i smirked, trying to not look suspicious and it worked! he nodded in response.

he's so fucking dumb.

i walked over the rope and i turned to him seductively. i noticed his stare darkened, he's getting impatient.

i walked towards him and started to tie him in the chair, i made sure it was tight enough for him to not escape.

i slowly removed my shirt, revealing my bra to him and i noticed him enjoying it.

"i knew it, you want me. why didn't you say so?" Yeonjun smiled, "ooh, that's tight." his eyes widened.

i gave him a smirked and i blindfolded him with my shirt.

"ooh~ i'm enjoying this Yeji.." Yeonjun giggled.

"okay, when i count to three i'll do what you want me to do.." i said, trailing on his pants but i made sure i'm not touching that certain spot, making him groan.

"one.."

"two...."

"three.."

...

i rushed through the door and quickly heard him scream my name.

"Yeji!!! you fucking bitch! guards!!" he yelled, but i didn't even look back. i hid on a corner because i saw guards coming, and it was the guards who were watching Jisoo and Nayeon; this is my last chance. i'm not going to take it for granted.

when the guards entered the room where Yeonjun is, i hurried to Jisoo and Nayeon's room and locked the door.

i dashed over to them and quickly released them both; Nayeon was awake but she was still weak, and Jisoo had major injuries but doing everything she could to lift Nayeon.

"quick! to the vent!" i said carefully, hoping it would lead us somewhere.