27

YEJI

her arms wrapped around my waist, her hug felt a bit tight.

"y-yes Ryujin. i can't breath-"

"i'm sorry!" she nervously laughed. it made me giggle.

i rolled my eyes at her.

"i feel very tired, y'know?" she suddenly said.

"not my fault." i giggled.

"things are going very fast, right?" she asked, "i wish nothing would go wrong." she said.

"yes Ryujin, nothing could go wrong." i smiled at her and she gave me a weak smile.

"i love you." she said, again.

"i.." i paused, "i love you." i looked at her.

her eyes widened, she didn't expect i would say that.

"i'm not scared anymore Ryujin, i also want to spend my life with you. because i love you, so much." i said as i hugged her.

she hugged me back.

"i love you, Yeddeong. i'll make it up to you, i promise." she said as i nodded my head in response.

"so are we together again?" she asked,

"yes Ryujin, i'm giving you another chance. but i hope it won't happen again.." i looked away from her but she lifted my chin up.

"i'll terminate my contract as soon as possible, Yeddeong. and we'll grow old together." she said as she kissed me softly.

i love her so much..

"we will." i said, then someone knocked at the door again.

"Ryujin! it's 9pm already.. we need to go." i heard Jisoo's voice as Ryujin rushed to get her things.

"text me." she said while she does weird hand gestures, i smiled at her and i nodded. then she went out of the door.

i hope i won't regret this.

-

*ring ring ring!!!!*

i jumped out of shock, it was 9am.

that damn thing, fucking hell.

it was saturday, so i have nothing to do.

oh nevermind, i have something to do!

i quickly searched for my phone, i felt a bit excited.

Yuna and eomma!

i texted my boss if i could spend my week with my sister and my eomma and luckily, he agreed. i jumped out of excitement.

should i... text Ryujin to go with me?

i pressed me and Ryujin's conversation.

umm, how do i start?

(don't mind the time)