6

RYUJIN

me and Yeji continued to walk after what i've said to her. she gave a soft slap on my shoulder but i barely got hurt. she looks cute, i've never felt something like this towards a girl before.

i'm Shin Ryujin, 18 years old, i like spicy foods and mocha bread. i'm cute and hot obviously. but i'm kinda scared of heights haha..ha?

i don't have parents. i mean i have but, not real ones. i started to live in with Chaeryeong's family for 4 years now and i'm happy because of it, they took care of me and adopted me then treated me as if i was their daughter too. honestly, being raised when your parents pressure you to do something you can't do, is a pain in the ass, honestly.

and because of that, i get so angry easily. but right now, i'm doing okay. most of the time i can't control my anger issues, it sucks. i just wanted love from my parents, but all they gave me was trauma. fuck them.

honestly, i get so envious of people with parents. it makes me think i never experienced having one at all. but having Chaeryeong's parents, i realized my parents was just not ready for me, so irresponsible, so careless, and overall shit on taking care of a child like me once. i never deserved to be treated like this.

i never realized i was spacing out 'til i heard,

"Ryujin? are you okay? what's the problem?" Yeji looked at me worriedly. her eyes were sparkling. her cat-eyes looks so beautiful, it's so addractive.

"it's nothing. i'm alright, don't worry." i gave her a reassuring smile then we continued to walk.

after some mins of walking, we stopped by at a small store. it looks simple.

"do you wanna buy anything?" she asked me but i shook my head then smiled at her.

"alright, wait for me here. i'll just buy something." she smiled widely and went inside of the store.

i was just observing her through the window. she really looks attractive, i can't stop staring at her.

why do i feel like this? i never felt like this before.

i saw her smiling so widely, i believe she got icecream? but i noticed she bought 2 of it. i told her i didn't want anything but she insisted, she's so kind.

but not so long, i noticed a man was doing something to her. she looked so scared and didn't know what to do, i became furious.

i rushed inside of the store to save her. i found her there trying to get out of the man's grasp.

i rushed into them and i punched the man's face. his nose was bleeding, serves him right.

"what the fuck are you doing?? you creep." i looked at him, feeling disgusted.

"and who are you to do that to me?" the man got up and was about to slap me but i gave him another punch and i kicked him on his nuts. he messed with the wrong person.

"stay away from my girl you filthy ass creep." i kicked him on his stomach and he couldn't even get up. can't believe he got beaten up by a woman. fuck him anyways.

YEJI

i stood there, shocked. Ryujin was beating up a man that was sexually harassing me. shit.

"stay away from my girl you filthy ass creep." she said to the man that was down to the floor, and she kicked him. who is this girl?

my girl? god, i'm feeling something again.

"Ryujin, that's enough. let's go." i hurriedly grabbed her arm then i went to the cashier to pay for the food i bought.

"you, call the cops and arrest that man." Ryujin pointed at the man who was still on the floor.

"show the police the cctv, god." the cashier nodded and she called the cops. Ryujin sighed, she looked so frustrated.

"are you okay? are you hurt? what did he do to you? god, i'm gonna kill him." she was about to walk towards the man again but i grabbed her arm.

"i'm good, i'm fine. thanks to you." i smiled at her.

RYUJIN

she smiled at me, her eye smile, her smile..i'm happy when she's happy. do i like her?

she gave me the other ice cream she bought and i rolled my eyes but smiled afterwards.

"i told you i don't want anything, Yeddeong." i chuckled.

"i told you we'll get icecream, right?" she giggled. yeah, she did say that. oh well.

after some mins, the cops were here and they arrested the man.

"yeah, fuck you!" i smirked at the man who looked so furious.

"i'm sorry for what happened back there, i promise it wouldn't happen again." the cashier apologized again and again. i rolled my eyes on her.

"it's okay, it's not your fault." Yeji smiled at the cashier, really?

"yeah, it's nothing, Lia." i said to the cashier who looked shocked.

"how do you know me?" she looked at me.

"your nametag?" i pointed at the nametag that was on her chest and she smiled awkwardly.

"oh, haha.." she scratched her head. what an idiot.

"i'm Yeji and this is Ryujin. don't mind her, she has anger issues." i heard Yeji giggled. but instead of getting mad at her. i chuckled on what she said.

"i'm Lia. nice to meet you, you should come to our store more often!" Lia smiled. hell no we're not going here again.

"yes, we will! and we'll get going now." Yeji smiled and we went outside the store.

"she looks cute." Yeji told me, what? but i'm cuter?

"she looks ugly." i chuckled. and soon, i felt a slap on my shoulder. this time it wasn't soft.

"ouch, what the hell Yeddeong!" i turned to her who was laughing.

"not my fault." she giggled. i stared at her as she was struggling to open the pack of the icecream. i laughed at her.

"let me do it, you idiot." i giggled as i opened the icecream for her.

"thank you, Ryuddaeng!" she smiled.

Ryuddaeng?

"Ryu-ddaeng?" i asked her.

"i'll call you that from now on!" she smiled at me widely.

"i'm Yeddeong and you're Ryuddaeng, DdaengDdeong!" she laughed, she's so corny yet i smiled at her.

why do i feel like this towards you, Yeji?