15

YEJI

a week passed by but.. ever since that day, i haven't heard of Ryujin, yet. i was worried.

what happened to that woman?

i thought JYP gave her permission to stay with her family, why would he still give her a punishment? is he dumb?

maybe i should call Chaeryeong?

i walked infront of mr. Park's office, well. it'll be disrespectful to take a call while working so i'll ask permission from him first.

"mr. Park?" i knocked three times.

"Yeji? come in." i heard his voice, so i slowly opened the door and i stood infront of him.

"um, may i ask something?" i nervously laughed.

"i think i know where this is going." he smiled.

"huh?" i asked, confused.

"you're wondering where's Ryujin, aren't you?" he chuckled softly but it had a hint of concern.

"yes." i responded.

"well, JYP told me that she'll be not going here for a week but.. don't worry, he told me that she'll be back tomorrow." he assured me so i nodded.

"but, can i call someone? this is urgent." i asked him and he just nodded in response. so i bowed at him and went outside the office.

*ring..ring..ring..*

"hello?" i heard a soft voice, i immediately knew it was Chaeryeong.

"Chaeryeong? how are you?" i asked.

"i'm doing good! how about you?" she responded excitedly.

"i'm good, but i need to ask you something. is it okay?" i worriedly said.

"no worries! what is it?" she asked me.

inhale the exhale Yeji, you can do it.

"do you know where Ryujin is?" i nervously asked her.

there was a short pause and i heard Chaeryeong sighed deeply.

"i don't know, Yeji-unnie. after three days, she told us that JYP needed her and couldn't spend a week with us like she told us she would." she responded with a sad voice.

fuck, what's going on?

"okay, thank you." i said then i hung up the phone.

after a few mins, i couldn't remove this feeling off my chest. as if, something is wrong.

goddamn it Ryujin, what happened to you?

i was walking back and forth, i couldn't help but worry about her. and since Ryujin was supposed to be the only customer here, the cafe was sure quiet.

no Ryujin day, just Yeji again.

i let out a deep sigh then i went at the table Ryujin was always sitting.

i hope you're okay.

i put my head down to the table then not so long, i fell asleep.

RYUJIN

"you're such a monster. how could you do this to me!?" i screamed at JYP.

"i can't let you wander around like that. my reputation is important you know?" he responded, laughing evilly.

"you're such a horrible person, i can't believe i got accepted in this company. i regret it so badly." i stared at him in disgust.

"hm? you better listen to what i say, you should be thankful since i'm not completely starving you. overall, you better be thankful since i still feel sorry for you." he chuckled.