22

RYUJIN

8:01pm

we arrived at Yeji's apartment, we got out of the car then went to her front door.

*knock knock*

i paused for a minute, no one was answering. i decided to knock again.

*knock knock knock*

silence.

i twisted the door open and i was surprised since it was unlocked.

why is it unlocked? she could get harmed. aish..

me and Jisoo went inside, it was very dark. there weren't any lights opened except the kitchen.

"you should sit on the couch, i'll check up on Yeji." i said to Jisoo as she nodded then sat down on the couch, waiting. i also put the paper bag on the couch, beside Jisoo.

i decided to go to her bedroom since that's the only possible room that she might be in, so i went inside.

i saw her, Yeji. she was covered in thick blankets and she's still shivering.

i rushed to her, i grabbed the thermometer that was on her desk then i checked her temperature.

39°.. shit i'm gonna take care of her again.

"Yeji, stay there i'll get warm water and a towe-"

"stay.." i heard her voice, it was soft.

"what?" i asked,

"stay.. s-stay here, with me." she said, her voice was shaking.

"but your fever-"

"it's fine.." she assured me, so i lay down beside her. she felt really hot, damn.

"Yeji, you're so hot." i said as i heard her giggle.

"i know right." she chuckled as i just sighed in response.

"this isn't the time to make jokes, Yeji-ah.." i said but i still smiled, she looks really cute.

"yeah, yeah." she giggled again.

she was still shivering though.

"do you want anything?" i asked,

"w-warm water.." she said softly.

"alright, i'll be back." i said as i stood up from the bed then i walked outside.

then i saw Jisoo running towards the couch.

"you.." i gasped as she was pretending to be asleep.

this idiot was eavesdropping. ugh!

i just rolled my eyes then i went to the kitchen to get her a cup of warm water. after that, i went back to her room.

she was closing her eyes. i walked towards her then i pat her on the head, she slowly opened her eyes.

"here." i said to her.

"thank you, Ryuddaeng." she smiled at me.

she just called me Ryuddaeng again sjsgsjdhjsbd@?#??*??#?

i smiled back at her as she slowly drink the water, seeing her gulp everytime. it kinda turns me on..

"eherm, haha." i coughed softly as she looked at me.

"hm?" she asked,

"are you done?" i asked, she nodded then gave me the cup. i put it on the desk that was beside her bed.