37

YEJI

we were walking outside, the view is nice. there's trees, flowers, and fresh air. i missed this. living here is more better than seoul, for me. but eh, i need to work for my eomma and my little sister. she's not little anymore but for me, she's still my little sister.

i was admiring our surroundings as we walk, then i felt someone slowly touching my hands. Ryujin.

i could feel how gentle she is with my hands, it made me feel butterflies and it made my heart flutter. i never really imagine that me and this girl would actually worked out this time.

"your hands feel soft, Yeddeong." she said, slowly smiling as i feel her thumb caressing my hand as we held hands.

"i know right." i mischievously smiled.

"we're almost there." she said as i feel a bit excited. the more we walk, the more i noticed that our surroundings are slowly getting filled with flowers. the view feels like cottagecore.

"we're here." she said, looking up and sniffing the fresh air.

there's nothing here, just flowers and big trees. it feels very comforting, i wonder how she discovered this? well, come to think of it.. the first time we met, i followed her somewhere where she discovered as well. i guess she likes exploring, huh?

"where will we sit?" i turned to her. there's no benches as well,  so i guess we'll sit on the grass.

"i brought a blanket, silly." she said, i didn't notice that she actually brought something while we're walking. maybe i got too distracted because of her beauty, heh.

she started to lay the blanket on the grass, bending down. her back was facing me.

"such view." i chuckled as she turned to me.

"now who's the pervert now?" she raised her eyebrow on me, making me scoff.

"the blanket is ready, you can sit now." she said.

i was about to sit down but she pulled my arm making me lay on top of her.

"Ryujin!" i yelped.

"did it hurt? i'm sorry.." she said as she hugged me. right now, we're laying down on the blanket. cuddling.

"have you thought of bugs climbing on top of you?" i asked, since there's a possibility that some sort of ant would crawl on us any moment.

"no, i hate bugs." she paused. "but i've thought about you climbing on me instead." she whispered on my ear.

"Ryujin!" i smacked her lightly on her shoulder.

"what?" she innocently smiled at me.

"there's a bug climbing on your hair." i jokingly said, but oh boy.

"FUCK!" she cursed out as she got up quickly to shake her head off. i laughed so hard i felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"is it gone? tell me is it gone?" she said, showing her head to me as she panicked.

"i was kidding." i smirked.

she looked at me, looking so done.

"ah, i see how it is." she slowly sat down again, not breaking eye contact with me.

she then attacked me with tickles all around my body.

"f-fuck Ryujin! stop!" i tried to stop her but i couldn't stop laughing.

"o-okay okay! i'm sorry! s-stop!" i started to kick my legs trying to stop her from tickling me.

she slowly stopped then went on top of me. her eyes looking at me from my head, to my waist.