26

YEJI

"but, it's your dream to become an idol.. Ryujin i-"

"yes, i used to dream of becoming an idol, but my job is already done. like what i've said right? i want to spend the rest of my life with you. don't make me repeat myself because it'll be the same answer over and over again, Yeddeong." she caressed my cheek.

i looked straight into her eyes, it was sparkling.

Ryujin..

"i-"

before i could say anything, she kissed me. and of course, i kissed back. she started to hover on top of me, we're making out on my couch.

she held the back of my head, deepening the kiss. the air was getting thinner so we pulled away, breathing heavily.

then i switched our places, i was on top of her now. i leaned closer to her face, kissing her again. my hands trailed on her neck to her chest.

i tugged on her hoodie asking if she could remove it. then she pulled away, not breaking eye contact. she stripped infront of me, her chest exposed to me.

she held my hand and she trailed her body using my hands, then a smirk formed on her lips. she sat down on the couch then she pulled me on top of her, i was sitting on her lap now.

"Yeji on top of me? that's different." she chuckled as i smirk.

"very different babe." i said then her eyes widened. i brought my face closer to her then i slowly kissed her, then i left kisses all over her body. i sucked on her neck, leaving her a hickey. she then let out a small moan.

"fuck." she exhaled.

then my lips trailed on her chest, leaving her soft and wet kisses.

"mmmhm.." she moaned,

i slowly unhooked her bra with my right hand, she gulped. her bra slowly fell off her chest, i smirked.

"i like the view." i winked at her and her cheeks went red.

Ryujin being a bottom.. now that's different.

i slowly held her left boob, caressing it. while i lick the other one, i was nibbling on her nipple.

"g-goddamn Yeji." she threw her head back in pleasure.

then i kneeled down, her center was infront of my face. she had this boyish sit and it looks very attractive, she ran her fingers through her hair. she was sweating.

i pulled down her plants, revealing her panties.

so she's half-naked infront of me, heh.

i stroked her center with my middle finger, she was still wearing her panties.

"a-ah.." she flinched a bit.

her moans were filling my apartment.

i pulled down her panties afterwards, revealing her center to me. i looked up at her and she had this begging look, she wants me so much.

"beg for it." i smirked and her eyes widened.

"that's easy." she said, "i want you right now, Yeddeong. please pleasure me with your tongue." she said in a husky, deep voice. it made me feel butterflies.

"tsk." i chuckled, then i slowly licked her center. she let out a loud groan.

"ugh, fuck." she held my hair.

i was licking her center in circular motions, then i felt her grip tightening. i guess she was near, but i wanted to tease her so i stopped.

"Yeji-ah..." she begged, i giggled.

i suddenly pushed my middle finger inside of her, she flinched.

"ah..!" she hissed.

i was pumping my finger inside of her, then i hit her particular spot that made her moan louder. i then pushed another finger inside of her, she was now a moaning mess.

i was eating her out while i pump my fingers inside of her.

"Y-Yeji-ah... don't stop." she moaned, it sounds so attractive to see her like that. she was sweating so badly.

"i-i'm near.." she stated, "mmm.. ah..!" she came.

i felt her liquid dripping over my fingers. i slowly put my fingers on her mouth, she licked it seductively. she gave me a peck on the lips afterwards.

"i'm tired.." she said, she was breathing so heavily.

i picked her clothes then i helped her put it on. she lay down on my couch then she pulled me with her, i was laying on her chest.

"i didn't know you could do that." she teased, "i became a bottom for a few mins." she laughed softly.

"i love you." she said as she softly kissed my forehead.

"i lo-"

*knock knock*

i heard someone knocked on the door, i looked at Ryujin who had this disappointment look on her face. it made me giggle.

i stood up, walking towards the door.

i slowly opened it,

"hello, what do you wan- Yeonjun?" i got shocked when he was here.

"what are you doing? can't you understand what i've said to you that day?" i raised my voice at him.

"i just wanted to apologize. but, do i really not have a chance?" he asked as he slowly held my hand. but i pushed it away.

"fuck off, Yeonjun." i stared at his eyes with full of disgust.

"Yeji-ah..?" i heard Ryujin calling out for me, he heard it afterwards.

"so that's the reason?" his expression became mad, "so like, you both are back together again?" he asked me with an angry tone.

"that's not your concern." i tried to close the door but he stopped me.

"just wait, Yeji." he said. with that, he left.

he's such a psycho, damn.

i went to Ryujin after that.

"who's that? it sounded like a boy.." she said in a tone i can't recognize.

is she jealous? cutie.

"um, it was Yeonjun." i said and her face suddenly became serious.

"he heard me?" she asked with a worried tone.

"i think he did, why?" i replied.

"shit." she cursed under her breath. what's happening?

"what happened, Ryujinie?" i tried to tap her shoulder but she removed it afterwards.

"nothing, Yeji-ah." she gave me a reassuring smile.

she looks so tensed, what's happening?

"okay, Ryujinie." i smiled at her.

she was texting someone, it made me worried. but after that, she sighed in relief.

she went towards me then hugged me from my back.

"i love you, Yeddeong. so much."