epilogue 1

About 2 years later.
I stare at the pregnancy test that is in front of me. It's positive......I'm pregnant.....I smile happily because Pedri and I have been trying for a few months now, and I'm just so happy!
I grab the test, and I hide it, and then I decide to run to the store and get a few little bits while Pedri is at training. I buy a little white onsie that says I love my daddy and some little shoes. I grab a gift bag and put them all in it as I pay.
I rush home, and I grab the pregnancy test and put it in the bag.
Soon later Pedri arrives home. He comes over and gives me a kiss, and I smile and kiss him back. "I have a suprise for you....." I said, and he smiled. "What is it?" I get up and go and grab the bag, and I sit back down. He sits next to me, and he opens it. "Omg, you're not??" He pulls out the test, and I nod. He jumps on me and hugs me, and I hug him back, and we are both crying with happy tears. "I'm so happy!!" He said and kissed me. I kiss him back. "So am I....we are going to have a baby Pepi...." I smile, and he hugs me again. "Thank you.....for carrying my baby..." He said, and I laughed. "Thanks for impregnating me." I giggle, and he smiles and gives me kisses all over my face. "Open the other stuff!" I smile, and he takes out the onsie and reads it. Aww, they're gonna love their mommy, too!" He smiles and kisses me. "You're gonna be a great dad. I know it!" I smile, and he smiles. "And you a mom!" He takes out the shoes. "Awww, such tiny feet!!" He giggles, and I smile. "I can't wait to see he or she wear them!" I smile, and he looks at me. "Me too...." He kisses me again, and I smile against his lips.

3 months later.
Today is the gender reveal. The only person who knows the gender is Sira, so she's planned everything for us.
I'm sitting anxiously waiting in my room to go down. I'm wearing a white dress and Pedri is also wearing white. He comes over and hugs me from behind, and I smile and lean against him. "I'm so excited to find out...." He smiles, and I nod. Me too!!" I lean back and give him a kiss. He kisses me back and cups my cheek. "I love you so much, Elena...." I smile against his lips. "I love you too, Pepi...."
Eventually, it is time to go downstairs. Pedri takes my hand, and we walk outside together. We greet everyone and talk to people, and then it's time to go over to do the reveal. I walk over, and Pedri follows me. There is a button we have to press where the smoke will come out behind us.
We get ready to stand on it together, and Pedri grabs my hand, and I smile at him. The countdown begins.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

BLUE SMOKE COMES OUT AND THE CONFETTI GOES OFF AT THE SAME TIME.

I jump into Pedris's arms, and he smiles and spins me around. "It's a boy, Pepi...." I cry, and he smiles and wipes my tears. "I know, baby! I'm so happy!!" He kisses me passionately, and I kiss him back.
Everyone comes over and says congratulations to us, and then we all just mingle for the rest of the night.

6 months later.
Today is the day I'm having our baby boy. I went into labour a few hours ago, and currently, I'm in the hospital, and Pedri is holding my hand. I squeeze it tight as another contraction comes through. "Ahhhhhh!" I scream, and Pedri stands up and leans over and kisses my head. "It's okay baby, you're nearly there....." He said, and I smiled at him. "We will have our baby boy soon...." I smile, and he nods. "Yesss...." He said, and I kissed him softly.

A few more hours pass, and finally, our little boy has arrived. The nurse cleans him up and brings him over to us. I take him, and Pedri looks down at him in awe. "He's so beautiful, Pepi...." I whisper, and he smiles. "He is...." He kisses my head. "You did amazing, baby!" He smiles, and I kiss his lips. We both just look at him and are just amazed that he is ours.
"Have you decided on a name yet?" The nurse asked, and we both nodded.

"Emilio Pablo Gonzalez Torres."

2 years later
Our little ray of sunshine was born. She is called Sofia Rosy Gonzalez Torres after Pedris mom. She is beautiful, and Pedri said she just looks like me. Emilio is Pedris twin like it's like looking at his double.

Another 2 years pass.
I found out I was pregnant with twins. We discovered it was a boy and a girl, and we were so excited, and we knew our family was complete.

I gave birth to the twins on December 6th, which was the day we found we were pregnant with our baby boy we lost. It was a really special moment that they were born then.

Their names are Mateo Pedro Gonzalez Torres and Mila Elena Gonzalez Torres.
Again, Mila looks like me, and Mateo looks like his dad.
My family is finally complete, and who would have thought that Pedri and I would have made it all this way! I'm the happiest person alive. I have 4 beautiful kids and one angel baby. And I'm about to marry the love of my life in 6 months.

A/n will do engagement in the next chapter and then the wedding

Sorry, I'm ending this story unexpectedly. I've just run out of ideas, and I haven't had the motivation to write it anymore. I just feel like it's the same thing I'm writing all the time. I am currently in the process and starting a new book, and I'll let you know when it's up. Thank you to everyone for all your support in this book! I'm glad you loved it as much as I did!!
Stay tuned for engagement and wedding chapter ❤️