Chapter 20

Elenas Pov.
Ferran walks into the room. "Why are they here?" He asks, and I roll my eyes. "Ferran, I live here!" I tell him, and he laughs,"not anymore!" I get up. "Ferran, where am I supposed to go???"
"Go live with your new boyfriend....." He walks out of the room. Sira gets up. "I'll talk to him." She follows him, and I sit back down again. "He's not thinking straight, mi princesa.... he's still mad..." Pedri whispers, and I nod and put my head on his shoulder. "Do you want to stay at mine for a few days?" He asked, and I nod "yeah I don't think I can stay here with him, so mad at me....." I tell him. He nods and pecks my lips, and I smile a little.
"He wouldn't listen to me......" Sira said, walking back in.
"I'll go talk to him...." Pedri gets ups, and I look at him. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" He shrugs,"probably not, but I gotta talk to him at some stage..." I nod and give him a quick kiss.

Pedris Pov
I smile at her as I walk away. I find Ferran outside. "Hi." He turns around fast. "Pedri no." "Ferran just please let me at least explain everything....." I ask, and he nods."Fine....."
"The truth is.....I've always liked her from the start. The day I saw a picture of her on your instragram about 2 years ago. I knew I liked her then......but when Gavi told us he liked her, of course I wanted him to be happy.... so I pushed all my feelings away. And I pretended to hate her to make myself forget about the feelings. It didn't work as you can see. I tried so hard to just let it go. I saw how happy she made Pablo, and I was selfish, and I wanted that. And I know we went by it the wrong way. But it was the only way for us to be together with hurting him..... I just want you to know I love her, and I deeply care about her Ferran, and I'm not gonna do anything to hurt her...." I tell him, and he looks at me. "You didn't want to hurt Pablo but you still did....he's at home thinking he's the one who did something wrong....he thinks he's not good enough....you've hurt him so much more if she just ended it with him in the first place. And it's the fact you're his best friend and you did this to him....it hurts him even more...." Ferran tells me, and I look down. "I didn't mean to hurt him...."
"You may not have, but you did....Can I ask you why, my sister? She's my sister Pedri...." He asks, and I look at him. "Ferran, you can't help who you fall in love with? Plus, you were fine with her and Gavi. What is your problem with us?" I tell him, and he looks away. "Because you're more a brother to me than a best friend Pedri and you dating her. It's just weird to me. And also if you hurt her that means we lose our friendship too...." He looks back at me. "I'm not gonna hurt her....I promise. She brings out the best in me, Ferran, and I've changed for her. I love and care about her so much, and I promise I'll take care of her...." I said, and he nodded. "Fine, it's gonna take me time to get used to, but I guess I'm okay with it. But I mean, it hurt her, and I'll chop your legs off." He threatens me. "I won't, I promise." He gives me a hug, and I hug back. "Now please go talk to your sister. She's really upset about what happened with you both." He nods and heads inside.

Elenas Pov
Ferran comes back inside, and Pedri follows him. I looked at them both, and Pedri nodded, saying everything is good. I smile, and I look at Ferran. "Elena, I'm so sorry for what I did to do you.....I didn't mean to hurt you....I was just so upset cause how hurt Gavi was because of you both. But I shouldn't have done that to you...."
He tells me, and I get up and hug him. "I forgive you....."  He smiles and hugs me back. "And I'm okay with you two together. " He said, and I smiled."Thank you.... it means a lot." I pull away, and I go and sit next to Pedri again. 
"So Pablo, how is he?" I ask Ferran, and he sighs."He's a mess.... he thinks he's done something wrong and that he's not good enough...." My eyes widen, and I look down. "No, he can't think that..... I need to talk to him." I said, and he shook his head. "Elena, it's best if you wait a few days....but even then, he might not forgive you yet. " He sighs, and I nod. I put my head on Pedris's chest, and he strokes my head. "It will be okay baby....we will give him a few days and we'll talk to him..." He whispers, and I nod, and he kisses my cheek. "You still wanna stay at mine?" He asks, and I nod, and I lean up and whisper in his ear. "Only because we can do whatever we want there without worrying about my brother hearing...." I smirk as I pull away. "I like that idea." He smirks, and I giggle and cuddle into him. "What are you two whispering about?" Ferran asks, and Pedri shakes his head."You don't wanna know...." Ferran eyes widen, and I burst out laughing.