Chapter 47

Elenas Pov
I wake up the next morning, and I look and see there is no Pedri beside me. I frown a little, and I get up. I walk downstairs and head into the living room. I see him asleep on the couch with a blanket over him. I smile and lean over and kiss his head.
Pablo walks out of the kitchen and smiles at us. I looked up and saw him. "Bon dia...Pablo." I said, and he smiled. "Bon dia Elena! He fell asleep last night when we were talking, and since it was late. I just left him and slept in the guest room." He said, and I smiled. "You're a great friend...." I hugged him, and he hugged me back. "Stupid question....but are you feeling better?" He asks, and I pull away and nod. " A little...." I said and walked into the kitchen. I make myself some toast and poor myself some coffee.
"Well, at least you have your appetite back...." He said and set on the stool. I looked at him and nodded. I leaned against the counter as I drank my coffee.
"Elena.....he told me what you tried to do...." He whispers, and I look down. "I know.....I wasn't thinking.....I'm just glad he got there on time..." I whisper, and he nodded. " I know it's hard. And it's not gonna get any easier, so I'm not gonna say it will....but if you ever feel like that again, please talk to someone, Pedri, or your  brother or even me......" He said, and I nodded. "I will....thank you, Pablo..." I smiled, and he nodded. "I'm gonna get going. I'll see you around?" He asked, and I nodded. He gave me a quick hug, and I watched him leave. I eat my toast, and then I sit down on the counter and just drink my coffee.
Pedri wakes up and comes over and stands between my legs. "Bon dia princesa." He whispers, and I smile. "Bon dia Pepi!" I kiss him softly, and he smiles, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I giggled against his lips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaves little kisses down my neck, and I smile. He pulled away. "I love you!" He said, and I smiled. "I love you too...." He makes himself some coffee and looks at me. "Did you eat?" He asks, and I show him my empty plate. "Had toast...." I said, and he nodded. "Proud of you..." He kisses my cheek. I smile at him.
He makes himself some toast and comes sit next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder. He smiles and kisses my head. "You wanna go somewhere today?" He asked, and I shook my head. "I'm okay, just staying home...." He nods and sighs. "You need to go out at some point, Elena...." He said, and I get down. "Well, I will when I'm ready, okay?" I snap and walk away. "Elena....." He said and walked after me. "I'm worried about you... Everyone is...." He said, and I looked at him. "You didn't even want this baby in the first place.....so I bet you're happy..." I said, and he looked at me hurt. "Are you serious right now?? Of course I'm not happy! He was my son Elena!! I lost him too, not just you!!" He said crying. I looked at him. "It just doesn't seem like you care!" I shout, and he laughs sarcastically. "Wow, just cause I'm not staying in bed all day. Crying my eyes out and isolating myself from this world doesn't mean I'm okay, Elena!! I deal with things differently to you, but I'm still hurting! I surround myself with my friends to help me!" He shouted back, and I just walked away from him. "Elena......" He said, grabbing my hand. "Just don't.....I want to be alone...." I pulled away from him and walked up to my room.

Pedris Pov
"Fuck sake...." I said to myself. I grabbed my car keys and drove to the local shop. I went inside and picked up some flowers and her favourite chocolates. I got some popcorn, and then her favourite sweets. I checked everything out and then drove back to the house.
I arrived home and got some blankets and set them up on the couch and some pillows also.
I leave everything on the table and then get some drinks for us.
I head upstairs, and I see her lying on the bed on her phone. I go and pick her up, and she screams. "Pedri put me down!!" She laughs, and I put her over my shoulder and carry her down the stairs. I placed her on the couch, and I sat beside her. I take the flowers and give them to her. "I'm sorry okay for what I said....I love you..." She smiles and takes the flowers, and she hugs me tight. "Thank you, Pepi...." I hug her back and smile. "I got your favourite sweets and chocolate and some popcorn, and I thought we could just chill out all day on the couch, and later, I'll order a takeaway." I tell her, and she nods. "Perfect day...." She kisses me softly, and I smile, kissing her back.
She opens the bag of chocolate and starts to eat them, and I smile. She cuddles into me, and I kiss her cheek, and we just chill out watching movies all day.