Chapter 26

Elenas Pov
Today is the day Ferran is leaving. We are having a leaving party for him tonight, and then he leaves early tomorrow morning. I'm currently in my room getting ready. I started to put make-up and do a little wing on my eyes. I put some eyeshadow and mascara. I put a bit of concealer and contour and blush and then lipstick.
I start curling my hair when Pedri comes in, smiling at me. He's wearing a black dress shirt and beige cargo pants. "You look very handsome." I tell him, and he smiles. "Gracias, amor." He leans down and kisses me. I giggle and pull away, wiping his lips since I got lipstick on them. "Not when I just did my makeup." He laughs and starts kissing down my neck. "I'll just kiss other places instead...." I nod and continue to curl my hair. He sucks on my neck, and I moan softly. He leaves some marks and then pulls away. "May I?" He asks to curl my hair, and I nod, handing him the wand. He curls my hair and then brushes through it when he's done. "You're a pro." I giggle, and he smiles. "I watched you do it enough the last 10 weeks." He chuckles, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist. "It's been that long...." I ask, and he nods. "Wow, how have I put up with you for that long...." He teases, and I hit his chest. "I'm kidding...." He leans down and kisses me, and I kiss him back. I pull him closer and tangle my fingers in his hair. He deepens the kiss and pulls me closer by the waist. "Elena, are you ready!" Sira walks in. "Oh, sorry." She said and walked back out again. I laughed and pulled away, and he tried to pull me back. "Pepi, I gotta finish getting ready!" I tell him, and he pouts.
"Fineeee." He let's me go, and I peck his lips once more, and then go over to wardrobe and take out my dress. I take off the T-shirt I'm wearing and put on the dress. It's a black skin-tight dress with some lace detail on it. I feel Pedris eyes on me, and I turn around and look at him. "Fuck how do you expect me to go out when you look like that and I just wanna fuck you in that dress." He comes up behind me and makes me spin around. I giggle and look at him. "You can later....." He groans and kisses me once more. I pull away and peck his cheek. I go over and fix my lipstick, and make sure my hair looks alright. I then grab my shoes. "Can you help me put them on?" I ask him, and he nods. I sit at the end of the bed, and he gets down on one knee. He ties one of the shoes, and I look at him. "Wow, you proposing already?" I ask, and he laughs, putting on the other one. "One day, Elena...." He said, standing up, and he pulled me up, and I smiled. "I hope so!" He kisses my head, and I hug him tightly.
"Elena, will you hurry up!!" I heard Ferran shouting, and I laughed. "Let's gooo the king awaits!" I said, and I grabbed my clutch bag, and Pedri grabbed my hand. We walk downstairs to the others. Pablo is here and Eric, too. Pablo is being civil with us, but we haven't spoken properly. It will always still be hard for him to see us together. He looked at our hands and then looked a way and walked out the door. I sighed, and Pedri just squeezed my hand. I smile at him, and we all head to the car. I go with Pedri and Eric, and Ferran takes Pablo and Sira. I sit in the back seat. Letting Eric sit upfront with Pedri and I lean my head against the window.
I really want to speak to Pablo tonight....and I want him and Pedri to be friends again....I know Pedri misses him. So if they just became friends again. I'd be happy.....
We arrive at the club, and Pedri opens my door for me. I smile and take his hand as I get out. "You okay? You looked like you were daydreaming..." He said, and I nodded. "Just I hope you and Gavi make up soon....I feel like talking to him tonight, and I just hope you too can at least be friends again." I said, and he nodded. "Yeah, I miss him. But his choice if he wants to be or not. I'm not gonna force him...." He said, and I nodded.
We head into the club and head over to the bar. I ordered a drink, and Pedri gets one, too. They've been giving the night off to drink since Xavi is also here. I sip my drink, and Pedri just stands behind me with his arms around me and guides me to the table. I sit down, and he slides next to me. He puts his arm around me and starts to kiss my neck. I giggle and just sip my drink. I look around and see no one is watching just in their own conversations. He slides his hand up my tigh and goes under my dress. I look at him and give a death glare, and he smirks, removing it. He kisses my cheek and then has a conversation with everyone else.
I see Pablo sitting on his own so I decide that nows the best time to talk to him. I climb over Pedri, and he looks at me. "Don't do that!" I look down at him and see he has a friend. I laugh loudly, and he gets up and runs to the bathroom.
I walk over to Pablo and sit down beside him." Hey...." I said, and he looked at me. "Hi Elena." He said and looked away. "Look, I just want to say I'm sorry again....and I know it's hard for you to see us together. But I want you and Pedri to be friends again. He misses you, Pablo, and I know you miss him..." He looks at me and just nods. "I do miss him, and it's not that it's hard for me to see you two together. It's the fact I can see how much happier you are with him than you were with me." He said, and I smiled. "Pablo, I was happy with you....you did make me so happy.....I just I went with my heart told me and I'm sorry for that." He just nods and smiles a little. "At the end of the day. You two are happy, and that's what I want for Pedri to be happy....so I forgive you both, and I guess we can all be friends." He said, and I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Gavi!" I said, and he smiled, hugging me back. "I'm gonna go talk to him!" He gets up and walks over to Pedri, who just came back from the bathroom.
I watch them talk and then hug each other, and I smile. Everything is good again. I walk over, and I wrap my arms around them both, and they smile. "I'm so glad everything is okay now!" They both nod, and I smile as we have a 3 way hug.