Chapter 14

Elenas Pov
I pull away, and I quickly grab the blanket and cover myself.
Eric stands there with his mouth wide open. Pedri looks at me. "I'm sorry, I forgot he was coming....." I just shake my head.
"Is someone gonna explain what the fuck is happening here???" He asks and I sigh "it's not what it looks like...." I said and he laughs "Elena you're in bed naked with him. It clearly is what it looks like! You're cheating on Gavi..." He said, and I just looked down.
He shakes his head and walks out of the room. Pedri looks at me, and I start to cry. "Hey, stop, it's okay....I'll talk to him. " He kisses my head and then puts on sweatpants and heads downstairs.

Pedris Pov
I walk downstairs, and I see Eric pacing around the room. "Will you calm down...." I tell him. "I'm not gonna calm down Pedri! What were you thinking??? He's your best friend, and what you're gonna just throw it all away for a one-time thing with his girl??" He looks at me. " it's not a one-time thing...." I whisper. "What did you say?" His eyes widen. "It's been happening for weeks....." I tell him, and he throws his hands up. "You've been sneaking around behind his back for weeks??? Wait, so that's why she was at your house that day! I knew something was going on!" He said, and I nod "yeah but Eric....its not just a fling....I'm falling in love with her. It's the real thing...." He looks at me. "You don't do love, though..." and I shake my head."It's different with her...... we drive each other crazy all the time. But I love it cause that's me and her. That's what we are. I tried to stop myself, and I even acted like I hated her to push my feelings away. I didn't want to hurt him, Eric....but you can't help who you fall in love with. " I tell him, and he goes and sits down. "I don't get it, though? If she loves you, why is she not leaving Pablo. Why is she just stringing him along...." I sit down next to him. "To be honest. He told her he loves her and she just can't break his heart...." I tell him, and he sighs."Why did I have to walk in on ye. Now I have to keep this big secret...." He sighs, and I look at him. "So you won't tell him?" He shakes his head. "No, I won't. But you need to tell him soon. Cause the longer you leave it. The worse it's gonna be...." He tells me, and I nod. "I know....I guess we are enjoying being in our little bubble. We just forget sometimes. I guess the trill of sneaking around is fun. But I know it's so wrong, too....." He nods. "Cmon, let's just play fifa like I came here to do." He said, smiling, and I nodded and grabbed the controllers.

Elenas Pov
I get out of bed, and I walk over to the bathroom, and I have a shower. I honestly just feel like this is coming to an end. Now that Eric knows. Gavi is bound to find out soon..... but I can't hurt him. Maybe it's best if I just leave Pedri for good. I just can stay with Gavi and be happy and not have to worry about him getting hurt.....
I know I am starting to love Pedri, but I can't be with him knowing we are hurting someone else.
I get out of the shower and get changed into my clothes. I leave Pedris shirt on his bed and I pack my bag. I sneak downstairs, and I walk past the living room. I look at the boys laughing and smiling with each other. I smile a little, and I walk to the door. "Goodbye mi amor...." I say, and I shot the door. I ran to the Uber that I ordered, and I got in, and he drives off. I see Pedri run out the door and watch me leave.
My phone keeps ringing, and I don't answer him. It just hurts too much. Tears stream down my face, and I wipe them instantly. It's for the best. This way, Gavi doesn't get hurt in the process.....but now I've hurt Pedri....and I'm hurt....
Why do things have to be so complicated......