Chapter 19

Elenas Pov
I woke up the next morning, and I'm cuddled into Pedri. I looked up at him, and I pecked his lips. He opens his eyes and pulls me back in for a longer kiss, and I smile. "Buenos dias Princesa," He whispers, and I smile. "Buenos dias Pepi." I kiss him again, and he smiles into the kiss. "I love you.....I can't get enough of saying that." He climbs onto me and kisses me everywhere, and I giggle."I love you too..." I pull him into a passionate kiss. He kisses me back and starts to deepen it. Before it can go any further, though. There is a knock on the door.
He pulls away and gets up. I watch him walk away, and I smile thinking how lucky I am getting to call this beautiful man mine.
He opens it and sees Fer. "I made you guys breakfast if you want to come down?" He asks, and I get out of bed straight away. "Yes, please, I'm starving! Someone didn't feed me since lunch yesterday." I glare at Pedri. "Well, I recall you were having more fun than eating dinner, mi princesa..." He whispers in my ear, and I giggle. "4 times to be exact." He smirks. "Okay, I didn't need to know that." Fer said and walked off. Pedri laughs, and he picks me up, carrying me down. "I can walk, you know." I laugh, and he shrugs. I like carrying you. He kisses my cheek, and I smile. He places me down on the chair and goes and makes us some coffee.
I watch him, and I smile. I then remember we have to face reality today and come out of our little bubble.
He comes over and hands me my coffee and the breakfast that Fer made us. "Gracias." I tell him, and he smiles, pecking my lips. He gets his and sits next to me. "You ready for today?" He asks, and I shake my head "No but we have to face them at some point...." I sigh, and he nods and squeezes my hand. "It will be okay, princesa. I'll be right by your side." I nod, and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Why aren't you eating? You said you were starving?" He asks me, and I shrug. "I don't have an appetite anymore...." He sighs "baby you need to eat... please for me..." I smile a little and nod."Fine." I start to eat my eggs, and he smiles. "That's my girl." He kisses my cheek, and I giggle.
We finish eating, and we head upstairs. He gives me some sweatpants and a T-shirt to wear since I don't have any clothes with me. He changed into some cargos and black t-shirt, and I can't help but stare at him while he gets changed. He looks at me and smirks. "What are you looking at?" He asks, and I walk over to him. "Just enjoying the view...." I whisper, and I kiss him. He kisses me back and pulls me closer. I slid my tongue into his mouth , deepened the kiss, and tangled my fingers into his hair. He kisses down my neck, and I tilt my head so he has more access. "We gotta go mi princesa." He pulls away, and I pout. "I don't wanna...." and he nods. "I know, baby, but I'm right here."
He interwines our fingers and heads downstairs. We go out to the car, and he opens my door for me. I peck his lips and get in. He goes around his side and gets in. He takes my hand again and squeezes it, and I smile. He starts driving towards my house.
We arrive shortly after. I just stare at the house and don't get out. Pedri looks at me. "Look, it's gonna be fine. And if he says anything to you. I promise I'll be right there to defend you...." He squeezes my hand, and I nod. "Gracias Pepi," I kiss him softly. He kisses back, and then we both get out of the car. He holds my hand all the way up. I take out my keys and open the door, and head inside. "Hello?" I ask, walking in. "Elena omg you're okay??" Sira runs over and hugs me. I hugged her back but kept one hand in Pedris. She looks down at our hands. "Elena, what's going on?" She asks. "Ferran didn't tell you?" And she shakes her head. "Only that you and Gavi broke up and that he's stayed at his last night....he didn't say why...." I sigh and nod, taking my hand away. "I'll explain....."
I walk into the living room, and she follows me. Pedri walks in and sits beside me. "So ah....." I start explaining everything from the beginning till now.....
"Wow......so you two love each other? And you never loved Gavi. You were just scared to hurt him...." She asks, and I nod. "I know I'm a terrible person..... " I look down, and Pedri grabs my hand and squeezes it. "You're not Elena. Yes, you should have ended it with him. But I get it.... you still care enough about him not to hurt him....but at the end of the day, you can't help who you fall in love with." She said and smiled at us, and I nodded. "I actually knew there was something between you two. I could just see the spark from the beginning, and I wasn't  buying the hating each other thing." She laughs, and I chuckled. "Well, my brother didn't take it well at all.....he literally pushed me, and we'll I cut my arm on a nail, and he basically called me a slut saying I had to have them both....." I look down, and she sighs."I'll speak to him, alright.....he probably doesn't know what to think...."
I just nod, and Pedri pulls me close to him, and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I love her, Sira, and I know how we went by to get here was stupid. We didn't mean to hurt him....but I've liked her since the first day I saw her photo on Ferrans Instagram. But when I found out gavi liked her, I pushed all my feelings away. I put him first and let him have her. But I couldn't do it anymore....I couldn't just hide my feelings. Seeing her with him every day, it hurt. And I know we shouldn't have snuck around, but it felt like it was the only way to be together.....only because I still wanted Pablo to be happy and he was happy with her....." He said, and I looked at him. "You've liked me that long...." I ask, and he nods. I smile and kiss him. He gives me a quick short kiss and then pulls away.
Sira looks at us. "That's beautiful. I brought a tear to my eye..." She laughs and wipes away the tear. "I think if you explain that to Ferran, he'll understand. Gavi, I don't know how you're gonna explain it to him. Or if he'll forgive you both, though. " She said honestly, and I just nodded."I know....." Pedri squeezes my hand, and I just smile at him
"Sira.....I'm home..." Ferran walks into the living room. "What are they doing here?"