Chapter 56

Elenas Pov
I wake up the next morning, and I can't stop thinking about him..... I hate him for what he did to me yesterday, but I can't get him out of my head.....
I decided I was gonna go for a swim to try and clear my head. I go and put on my bikini, and I grab a towel and head down to the pool. What I see is deffo not gonna help me clear my head.
Pedri is swimming around in the pool. I go and put my towel down, and I go and climb into the pool at the opposite side where he is. He swims up and pushes his hair back. My eyes widen, and I turn away. "Fuck...." I said to myself and he looks over and sees me. "Oh, hello Elena...." He smirks, and I look back at him. "Fuck he's so hot.....control yourself Elena..." I said to myself and I swim over to him. "Hi, pedri...." I swim around and float in the water. He watches me, and I swim to right beside him and push my hair back, too. He stares at me. I smirk and look at him. "God, you're making it so hard....." He said, and I shrug. "I'm doing nothing...." I giggle and swim away from him. He goes after me and pulls me back, so I'm leaning against him. "You know exactly what you're doing, Elena...." He whispers in my ear and sends shivers down my body . "I'm doing nothing....I'm just swimming...." I whisper, and he breaths down my neck. "Fuck...." He whispers as he leaves kisses down my neck. I tilt my head back so he has more access. He sucks gently, and I moan softly....."Pedri...." I whisper."Do you want me to stop..?" He asked, and I shook my head. "No...." I turn around, and I slam my lips onto his. He kisses me back and pulls me close by my waist. I wrap my legs around him, and he holds my legs. I deepen the kiss, and then I start kissing down his neck. Tracing my fingers up and down his abs. He moans softly, and then I pull away. "Byee...." I get out of the pool. "Elena, seriously!!" He shouts, and I laugh. "Pay backs a bitch Pedri." I wrap my towel around myself. "But I have a problem...." He said, getting out, and I burst out laughing. "Have fun yourself. I'm not helping you...." I said, and I grabbed my bag and left him."You're gonna pay!" He shouts, and I hold up the middle finger and run off.
I walk to my room, and I walk inside. "Get back here." He said, pulling me back. I just pull him into the room and close the door.
"What pedri?? You fucked me and told me. You only did it cause I was the easy option. Of course, I'm gonna give you pay back. " I walk over to my suitcase and pull out some clothes.
"Alright, fine, I deserved it...." He said, and I nodded. I grab my towel and walk to the bathroom.
He follows me. "Do you mind?" I ask, and he shrugs. "I can join you?" He smirks, and I push him out. "Wait here!" I close the door and get changed and get into the shower. I come out, and I wrap myself in a towel and walk out of the bathroom. He's still sitting there, and I jump. "I taught you would of left...." I chuckle and grab my clothes. "I have a proposition for you!!" He said and came over to me. "Yes?" I asked, and he goes to the hem of the towel. "We be fuck buddies or enemies whatever you wanna call it....there's clearly a lot of tension between us....and we both have needs..." He said and I looked at him. "Pedri, I don't think...." I said, and he pushes hair behind my ear. "Just sex no feelings involved...." He said, and I sighed and looked down. "So you can just use me for my sex..." I pull away and walk to the bathroom. "It's not me using you if you want it too....and I know you do..." He said, pulling me back. "Maybe, but it's a bad idea......plus all our friends would kill us...." I said, and he shrugs. "No one has to know...." He said, and I sighed. "Fine....just sex though...." I said, and he nodded."Just sex....." He whispers, coming over and pulling away the towel. He leans up and kisses me, and I kiss him back. I pull at the hem of his swim shorts and go to pull them down. "I have training....." He said, pulling away, and I hit his chest. "Pedri!!" I said and grabbed the towel, putting it around me again.... "I'm sorry!" He laughs and grabs his phone. " I'll come by later..." He said, and I just nodded and went to get changed.
What the fuck did I agree to....