Chapter 4

Elenas Pov.
After a while, we got out of the water. I packed up my stuff, and so did Gavi. "So I'd love to continue this with dinner or something but my parents in our in town and I already planned dinner with them." He says, holding my hand as we walk to the car. "It's fine, honestly. " I lean up and kiss his lips."I had a great time, thank you!" He smiles."You're welcome."
We get into the car, and he drives me home. When we arrive, I get out, and he walks me to the door. "I'll text you tonight after the dinner." He smiles, and I nod. He kisses me once more and leaves. I watch him drive off, and I wave, and I walk into my house.
I'm smiling so much. I walk into the kitchen, and I jump. "Pedri, don't you have your own house to go to!" I shout at him for scaring me. "Yes, but I'd rather be here annoying you." He smirks, and I just roll my eyes. I walk up to my room and start to get out of my clothes since I need to shower again. I take off my dress and stand there in my bikini while looking for a towel. "Wow...... Gavis is a lucky guy." I hear, and I look up seeing Pedri leaning against my door frame."What are you doing??? Do you mind??" I say, grabbing the first thing I see trying to cover myself up. "Actually, I don't...." He said, walking over and removed the clothing that was covering me. He looks me up and down. I stay frozen, not knowing what to do and what exactly is happening. "So beautiful......" He said and was about to untie my bikini top. Reality hits me, and I push him away. "What do you think you're doing!!?" I shout at him. He smirks and walks closer to me again and pushes me against the wall. He's now towering over me. I feel very vulnerable just standing here in my bikini while he has all this power.
"Stop acting like you wanted me to stop princess." He whispers into my ear. I feel his breath on my neck, and I let in a sharp breath. "The things I would do to you right now....." He says and starts kissing down my neck. I bite my lip and wonder why I'm not stopping him.
"But you're my best friends and he really likes you so I won't.. " He pulls away and just walks out of the room.
I let out a deep breath I was holding in, and I watched him leave. What the hell just  happened.....
I grap a towel and walk to the bathroom and start to wash every inch of my body, especially where he touched. I can't believe he did that. Like what is wrong with this boy. I finish in the shower and get out. I make sure no one is in the hallway this time, and I run to my room and shut the door.
I sit on my bed, and I start to cry. "If Gavi knew that happened. He'd be so broken......" I say to myself.....
I hate Pedri so much......but why did I get goosebumps when he did it. No Elena no you hate him, and you like Gavi. Gavi makes you happy! And he's the sweet one. Pedris, the asshole....
I get changed into comfy clothes and head downstairs and watch some TV.
"We are heading out, and Sira is at a friend's house. I'll see you later. " I hear Ferran say, and I just put my thumbs up. Not wanting to look his way knowing Pedri is with him.
"I forgot my wallet one second, Ferran!" I hear Pedri shout as he runs back in. Please don't be near me please don't be near me. I say to myself, I feel breathing on my neck again. "Bye Elena....." He says and grabs his wallet, which is beside me. I just give him the middle finger, and he laughs, walking out.
My breathing goes back to normal, and I scream into a pillow. God, how much I hate him.