Chapter 24

Elenas Pov
I woke up the next morning in Pedris arms. I look up at him and see him sleeping peacefully. I lean up and kiss him. He kisses me back and smiles into the kiss. I giggle and pull away. "Bon dia...." I whisper. "Bon dia princesa." He said and kissed me again. I kiss him back, and I straddle him. He pulls me closer and holds me by my waist. And I start to tug at his hair.
He puts his hand under his jersey that I wore to sleep. "You look so sexy in this...." He whispers in my ear. I giggle and look at him. "You wanna take a shower?" I ask, and he nods. "Please...." He smirks, and I giggle and get up. I walk to the bathroom, and he follows me. I turn on the shower. And he comes up behind and kisses my neck. I giggle and start to take off the jersey. "God, you're so beautiful...." He tells me and looks me up and down. I giggle, and I pull him close and kiss him passionately.

🚨🚨🚨smut warning 🚨🚨🚨
I take off his boxer, and he pulls down my underwear, and he pushes me against the shower wall. I kiss him again and tangle my fingers up his hair. He lifts me up by the tighs, and I wrap my legs around him. "God, you're so sexy...." He whispers and kisses down my neck. I moan softly as he starts sucking. He slowly enters me, and I moan, arching my back and pulling at his hair. He goes slowly, and I kiss him deeply. He kisses me back and holds onto my ass while doing it. He starts to go faster and I moan loudly "fuck....pedri...." He smirks and whispers. "I love it when you scream my name." He starts rubbing my clit while moving and out of me and I whimper and moan. He sets me over edge when he goes faster and deeper. I moan and reach my high. He pulls out and cums on my stomach.
🚨🚨🚨smut over 🚨🚨🚨

I kiss him passionately again, and he kisses back. "Te amo...." He said, smiling. "Te amo mas." I said back and smiled. He pecks my lips and sets me down. I grab the shampoo and start to wash my hair. He puts his hands in my hair and massages the shampoo into it. I smile and relax as he does it. He gets the hose and rinses it out for me, and then puts some conditioner in it.
I turn around and wash his hair, and I rinse it. I look at him and smile. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world...." I tell him, and he shakes his head. "No, I'm the luckiest." He starts to wash my body, and I wash his, and he kisses me softly. I quickly rinse out the conditioner, and then we step out of the shower. He wraps a towel around his waist and hands me one. I put it around me and walk to the bedroom. "Can I dry your hair?" He asks and I nod. I sit down on the chair, and he gets the brush and starts to brush through my hair. I smile as I watch him in the mirror. "You're so beautiful....
" He kisses my shoulder, and I smile. "Gracias mi amor...." I tell him, and he smiles. He grabs the hair dryer and starts to dry my hair for me. I just sit and watch him. I really am so lucky to have him. He just treats me like a princess, and I couldn't ask for anything better.
He finished drying my hair and then picking me up, throwing me on the bed. I laugh and look at him. He kisses me passionately, and I kiss him back. "Round 2?" He asks, and I nod. "Maybe 3 and 4 too?" I smirk, and he nods and kisses me passionately, taking away the towel.

After a few more rounds. We finally decided to get dressed and do something for the day. I go over to my bag and pick up a pair of shorts and a patterned frilly top. I put a little bit of makeup on and pin my hair half up half down.
Pedri wears a black t-shirt and shorts. He comes over and kisses my cheek. "Beautiful." He smiles, and I peck his lips. "You look very handsome." He smiles and pecks my lips again. We head downstairs and decide to go somewhere for breakfast. We'll brunch now since it's 12 o clock.
We head to his car, and he drives to a little cafe down the road. We have a lovely breakfast and then go for a walk on the beach. After that we go by my house to see my brother.