Chapter 32

Elenas Pov.
I wake up the next morning, and everything is running through my head. I don't know what to think. I went downstairs and asked Pablo to drive me home. I don't really speak much cause I don't have much to say.
He pulls up to my house, and I go to get out."Elena, are you okay?" He asked me, and I just nodded and got out.
I walk inside my house, and I see Pedri asleep on the couch. I sigh and walk into the kitchen and make myself some coffee. I'm sitting at the counter drinking it when I hear him move around.
As soon as he sees me. He gets up and runs over to me. "Elena! Where were you???" He asked, and  I looked at him. "Like you have to right to ask me that." I said, getting down.
"Elena, please just let me explain...." He said, pulling me back."There's nothing to explain, Pedri. You fucked another girl 3 hours after we broke up......" I tell him and tears form in my eyes. "I know I was drunk, and I'm stupid." He said, and I pulled away from him. "Drunk isn't an excuse, Pedri....you just can't accuse me of something I didn't do and then go off and do the same thing it's hypocritical." I said and walked away. "I know I'm an idiot and I hate myself so much." He said, and I looked at him. "I came to your house to tell you I made a mistake......that I wanted to fight for what we have. That we are better than that. But what I found instead.....you broke my heart Pedri and I don't know if I can ever forgive you!" I walk upstairs to my room. I grab a suitcase and start to pack my clothes.
"Elena, what are you doing??" He walked into my room. "Pedri, I can't do this anymore....I'm going to Madrid to my brother. I can't be around you when I know what you did to me....." I zip up one suitcase and then pack another. "For how long? Cause you look like you're packing to leave for good....." He asked and tried to stop me. "Because I am Pedri...I'm sorry, but it's over for good. I don't think I can ever forgive you...." I tell him and I finished packing my clothes. I head over to make up and start to pack that away and then to my bathroom to pack away my skincare. "Elena, please don't give up on us.... I love you! I need you!" He said and grabs me to make me look at him. "You're the one who gave up on us when you let that girl into your bed....." I said and walked away. I left him standing in the bathroom while I went downstairs. I booked the next flight to Madrid and texted Sira that I'm coming to visit.
Pedri comes downstairs. I looked at him, and he came over and cups my cheeks. "If this is it....can I please just have 1 more kiss...." He asked, and I nodded. He kisses me passionately, and I kiss him back. We savour the kiss, knowing it's going to be our last....
I pulled away, and I wiped the  tears off his face. He wiped mine. "Elena, I'm sorry for hurting you.....I will always love you...." He said, and I nodded. I pull away and grab my bags. "Can you lock up when you leave...." I hand my keys. He nods and just watches as I walk out the door. I head to Pablos' house to say goodbye to him and then head to Eric to say goodbye, too. He drops me at the airport.
"So we are gonna be in a whole different place again...." He said, and I nodded. "I'll miss you, Buddy...." I smile, and he smiles and hugs me back. "I'll miss you too, Elena...."
"You know I believe you always find your way back to a person. And I think you and Pedri will when the time is right...." He said, and I shrugged. "Maybe, but I don't know. It's hard. He really hurt me...." I said, and he nodded. "I know......text me every day, okay?" He said, and I nodded and hugged him again. "You do your best this season! Fight for your place on that team! I believe in you, buddy!" I said, and he smiled.
"Elena!!!" I hear someone shout, and I turn around and see Pedri come to me. Eric leaves us be.
I looked at Pedri, and I sighed."What are you doing here?"  I asked him, and he grabbed my two hands. "You didn't say goodbye....." He whispers, and I look down. "Because it's too hard...." I whisper back, and he cupped my cheeks. "Then let's not speak....." He presses his lips to mine, and I kiss him back. He kisses me with so much love and passion, and I do the same.
We pull away when my flight is called for final boarding. "Goodbye, Elena...." He said, and I pulled away. "Goodbye, Pedri....." I hug him and then go and hug Eric. "Bye buddy...." I smile, and he smiled back."Bye Elena...." I take my bag, and I walk away and wave at them both. I get to my gate, and I hand the lady my ticket and passport. I look back and see Eric holding Pedri as he cries. I walk through the doors, and the lady shuts the door. I board the plane, I sit down, and I look out the window. Not knowing if I'll ever come back to Barcelona again....

THE END

KIDDING HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH