Chapter 54

Elenas Pov
It's been a few days since we got here, and today Spain has a match. Pedri still isn't really speaking to me unless I have Lili and he wants her. Other than that, it's just plain awkwardness. What's worse is he's making me crazy when he's looking like that. All hot and shit. I hate this cause I can't have him!!
I have a shower and then put my hair in a braid. I put on my spain shirt and then some white shorts. I put on my shoes. I then do some makeup, and I grab my room key and head out. I bash into someone.
"Oh, sorry....." I look up and see Pedri. "It's fine...." He walks off. "Pedri, wait, please...." I grab his arm. "Elena, I can't do this right now....I have a match." I sigh and just nod and walk the other way towards Siras room.
I knock on her door, and she opens it. I walk in, and I plop on her bed. "I hate that I can't have him!!" I grumble into the pillow, and she laughs. "It's not fair, you know.....I know I'm the one who let him go. But him going around looking that good. It ain't helping!!" I said, and she chuckled. "Just give him time.....you really hurt him, Elena, so it's not gonna be easy...." She said, and I nodded. "I know...." I said, and I sat up and straightened out my jersey. Sira picks up Lili from her cot and starts getting her dressed. I helped her, and then I held her while she finished getting ready. "Can we go?" Lili asked."I wanna see pepi." She said, and I chuckled. "I'll take her if you want?" Sira said, and I shook my head. "No, finish getting ready. I'll take her. It's fine we do talk when it comes to her." I chuckle, and she nods."Thanks."
I carry Lili downstairs, and I hold her hand as we walk towards the team. "Dada!!" She shouts when she sees Ferran first. He runs and picks her up and spins her around. I smile at them, and he puts her down. He bends down to her height. "What you doing here?" He asks her, and she smiles."Pepi!" He laughs and goes and gets Pedri. He comes over and bends down next to her. "Hi Lili flower...." He said, and she hugged him. I looked at them, and I smiled. He picked her up and walked over to me. I looked at him confused. He hands her back to me. "We gotta go...." He said, and I just nodded. I watched him leave, and I sighed. Lili looks between us. "You like pepi?" She asked, and I looked at her. "Nah used to.." I said, and she nodded a little confused.
I carry her out to the family bus, and soon, Sira joins us. We go to the stadium.
Skip to after the match.
We won 3-0. We head onto the pitch, and I'm carrying Lili. We walk down, and she sees Pedri and puts her hands out for him. He comes over and takes her. He spins her around, and she giggles. "Pepi, I tell secret!" She said, and he looked at her."What is it?" He said, and she whispers in his ear. "Elena like pepi." She said and giggled and got down and ran off to her dad.
He looks at me and smirks, and my eyes widen. He walks away down the tunnel, and I run after him. "What did she tell you???" I ask, and he turns around. "What do you think she told me..." He smirks, and I roll my eyes. "I don't know, that's why I'm asking you!!" I said, and he looked around, making sure no one was watching and pulled me into the locker room. It's empty since all players are still on the pitch.
He pins me against a wall, and I look up at him. "She said Elena likes pepi..." He whispered, and my eyes widened. "I didn't say that... I said I didn't...." I looked at him, and he moved closer to me. He tucks hair behind my ear. "You sure...." He asked, looking in my eyes. I gulp. "Yes....." I whisper, and he moves closer and is inches from my lips. "Good cause I don't like you either..." He pulls away and walks off to his locker. "Wtf??" I laugh, and he looks at me." What, Elena, you can't expect me to just forget everything...." He said, sitting down, and I sighed. "I didn't ask you to....." I sit down on my brothers one, which is just a few down from him.
"Look, I never got to apologise, okay.....I'm sorry for leaving you and not speaking to you for 2 years.....I was just struggling, and I didn't know what else to do....everytime I looked at you. I just couldn't get him out of my head......" I said, and he looked at me. "Elena, you didn't have to leave.....we would have gotten through it together....I was hurting too, you know..." He said and moved closer to me. "I know... but at the time, I thought it was the right decision......I regretted it a few weeks later....cause I missed you so much....but I knew there was no going back now...." I said, and he took my hands. "I hated you so much for leaving me....I couldn't cope for weeks, and finally Pablo was able to help me heal.....of course I missed you so much....but I needed to move on with my life like you did...." He said, and I looked into his eyes. "I'm so sorry for hurting you.....and being selfish...." I said, and he tucked hair behind my ear. "You're not selfish....I understand now why you did it....you needed to heal...." He said, and I nodded. "I really have missed you...." He whispers and starts leaning in. "I missed you too...." I lean in too, but before we can kiss, the door flies open....
"No, no, no!! It's not happening!!" Pablo said, running over and grabbing me. "Oww....." I said, holding the arm he pulled. "Elena, leave now...." Pablo said to me, and I rolled my eyes and walked out. "Seriously, Pablo??" I hear Pedri say, and I stand outside the door listening. "Pedri, she hurt me, and then she hurt you....she's not a good person, and I'm not gonna let you get wrapped around her little finger again. Put under her spell!" He shouts, and I looked down. "I know, and I'm not gonna.....she just apologised, and it was the heat of the moment. It meant nothing....." Pedri said, and I walked away heading back to the hotel.