Chapter 13

Elenas Pov
It's been about 3 weeks now since Pedri and I started sneaking around behind Pablos' back. Surprisingly, it's actually been
super easy to keep it a secret, and I've been able to spend time with them both. Obviously, more time with Pablo to keep the suspicions down. Every time I'm with Pedri, I just tell Pablo and Ferran I'm with a friend. It's getting harder though cause they want to meet this friend so bad I'm with. When we are around everyone else, we still act like we hate each other, but he also sneakily kisses me when he can.

Currently right now I'm with Pedri, and I'm just lying on his chest as we watch a movie. He looks down at me. "I wanna take you somewhere...." He smiles, and I look at him."Where can we go without being seen?" I question, and he shrugs. "I don't know, but I just wanna bring my girl on a date..." I smile and lean up and peck his lips."Okay! Can I go home and change first. I look so bad. " I say as I'm just sitting in sweatpants and one of my Pedris t-shirts. "Nope, you look perfect!!" He gets up and pulls me off the couch. "Fine, fine, let's go!" He keeps my hand in his as he goes and walks to the door. He grabs his keys. We head to his car, and he drives to the local park. Which is pretty private, and no one really goes here.
"Are you sure this isn't too public?" I ask him, and he shakes his head."Nah, no one comes here, don't worry." He leans over and kisses my cheek, and I smile and get out. We walk down the park hand in hand and swing our arms back and forward. We see a food stand, so we go over and get some hotdogs and sit on the bench to eat them.
"You got a little sauce there!" I point at Pedris face. He tries to wipe it off but fails. I lean over. "I got it." I lick it off with my tongue. He just stares at me "fuck that was hot." I smirk and I kiss his lips. I go to pull away. He pulls me right back and kisses me passionately. "You have turned me on so bad. We are finishing this when we get back!" He said and pulled away. I giggle and smile.

We finish our food and then walk the rest of the park and then head back to the car. He drives us back to his house.
🚨🚨🚨 smut warning 🚨🚨🚨
As soon as we are in the house. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back and jump so I can wrap my legs around him. He catches me and holds me by the ass. He starts kissing down my neck as he makes his way upstairs. I moan softly as he starts sucking."Pedri.....you can't..." I whisper. "Just one mi princesa." He whispers back, and I nod. He pulls away from my neck and then kisses me again as he places me on the bed. I tug his shirt, wanting him to take it off. He takes it off and throws it across the room, and then starts to take mine off, too. I pull him down and kiss him deeply. I unbutton his pants as I'm kissing him. While he pulls down my sweatpants. He starts kissing down my neck again. And then he gets to my chest and leaves kisses all over. He takes off my bra and starts sucking on my nipples. I moan loudly and grip onto his hair tightly, pulling at it. He kisses down my stomach and gets to my pantie line. He kisses around and then pulls them down. He starts kissing around my clit and I bite my lip. He then starts sucking and licking, and I bulk up my lips and scream his name. "Pedroooo," I scream, and he smirks and keeps going. I moan and keep pulling at his hair. He inserts two fingers and starts thrusting them in and out. I pull him up and kiss him passionately and deeply as he does it. I moan into his mouth and keep pulling his hair. I feel myself getting close, and I look into his beautiful brown eyes. Pushing the sweaty hair out of his face. I reach my high and I cum on his fingers. He pulls them out and licks them while looking at me.
I kiss him again, and I pull him closer. I pull down his boxers. "I need you now!" I whimper, and he nods. He grabs a condom and puts it on. He slides into me and starts thrusting. He goes at a fast pace straight away, and I pull at his hair and moan loudly. "Fuck......Pedri omg!" I scream and he goes faster. I moan, and I kiss him passionately again. He kisses me back and goes deeper, and I whimper into the kiss. "Come for mi princesa. " He tells me, and I finally reach my high, and so does he. He climbs off me and takes off the condom throwing it away.
🚨🚨🚨🚨Smut Over 🚨🚨🚨🚨

I turn around and look at him and smile. "That was amazing." He climbs back into the bed and kisses me. "It really was...." I smile into the kiss, and I pull him closer. We are too busy making out. We don't hear the bedroom door open.
"Pedri, did you not hear me knock - holy shit!!" We hear a voice say.......

{Dun dun, who is it......}