Chapter 9

Elenas Pov
I wake up the next morning, and I look over at Gavi. I smile and lean up and kiss him to wake him up. He kisses me back and hovers over me. I giggle and smile into the kiss. "Bon dia," He said, pulling away. "Bon dia." I giggle, and he gets up and puts on his sweatpants.
We had the most perfect night last night. He really does take care of me during it, and he doesn't hurt me.
🚨🚨🚨🚨 smut warning 🚨🚨🚨
Flashback begins

I smiled thinking about it last night.
He carries me upstairs and places me down on the bed. I watch him as he takes off his shirt and looks down at me. I pull him by his neck and kiss him passionately and deeply. He kisses me back, pulls off my top and kisses down my neck, leaves marks all down it and on my collarbone. I moan. "Pablo..." He looks at me "yes" I look at him. "I need you right now." He smirks and takes off his pants. I pull down my sweatpants and throw them across the room.
He laughs. "You swear it's been weeks. It's only been a few days, Elena. " He chuckles, and I shrug and pull him into a kiss again.
He kisses me back and starts to rub me through my panties. I moan softly into his mouth. He smirks and kisses me one more time and gets a condom from my drawer.
He pulls down his boxers and puts it on. I watch him, and I smile. He comes back over and kisses me as he enters me. "Pablo..." I moan, and he starts thrusting. I grab onto his hair, and I just kiss him passionately.
He goes slowly and not too hard since he doesn't want to hurt me. "Pablo, you can go faster....." I tell him, and he looks at me for reassurance, and I nod. He starts to go faster and we eventually we both reach our high and cum together. He pulls out and throws the condom away.
🚨🚨🚨 end of smut 🚨🚨🚨
He climbs back into bed and kisses me, and I smile. "You're perfect, you know that....." He tells me, and my smile drops a bit. "I'm not, but thank you...."
"Yes, you're!" He pecks my lips and pulls me to him and puts the blankets over us. I cuddle into him and close my eyes, falling asleep. If only he knew.....
End of flashback.

He looks at me, "What you smiling at!" He smirks, and I giggle," I'm just thinking about last night." I smile. He comes over and kisses me. "It was amazing!" He says, pulling away, and I nod.
"I'm sorry though. Mi amor. I gotta go. I have media work to do at the stadium. But I'll see you later?" He asks, and I nod. "Yes, you will." I peck his lips, and he leaves. I grab an oversized t-shirt that is Gavis. Which he let me keep. I put it on and then head downstairs to the kitchen. I start making myself cereal. I'm pouring the milk in when I feel two arms wrap around me from behind. I look back and see Pedri, and I smile, turning around. "Good morning Pepi," I tease, and he rolls his eyes, and he kisses me. "Hey, be careful, my brother might see!" I say, pulling away. "Don't worry, he's still sleeping...." He said and kissed me again. I kiss him back and smile into the kiss. " Also, I know Gavi is gone all day doing media work. So you're all mine! And you're coming to my house!" He said, and I giggled, and I nodded." okay mister" I peck his lips, and I take my bowl and go and sit at the counter.
He looks at my neck. "You two had fun night?" He smirks "Pedri we are not talking about that! That's just weird!!" I laugh, and he chuckles. "I'll make you feel better. I promise, " He whispers in my ear, and I slap his chest. "It ain't a competition! I'm not an object!" I look at him, and he sighs."I'm joking, Elena....I know you're not. I'm just trying to make light of the situation. It's hard when you're betraying your best friend....." He looks down, and I sigh."Then why are we doing this?" I ask him, and he looks at me "cause you drive me crazy and I've never felt like this for anyone before....and I just can't let that go....." He said, looking into my eyes. I smile, and I kiss him softly on the lips.
I pull away and eat my cereal. "It's hard for me....because I feel something for you both... and the truth is I can't break his heart...." I look down, and he nods.
"It's okay. Well, keep it the way it is... but one day, Elena, you're gonna have to choose...." I just nod, and I finish my cereal.
"Okay, I'm gonna get changed, and then we can leave." I tell him, and he nods and goes and waits in the living room for me.