chapter 33

October 25th
Elenas Pov
Today is my 21st birthday. I've been living in Madrid for 2 months now, and I got my own place within 2 weeks. I decided I needed to get some independance, so it was easier to just move out.
I get up out of bed, and I walk into the kitchen. I see Sira and Ferran there. "Happy birthday!!!" They shout and throw balloons in the air. I laugh and go over and hug them. "Thank you!" I smile and pull away.
We go and sit down on the couch and they give me some presents. First, I open a box with a necklace in it. It's a silver necklace with my initial on it. "Thank you, guys. I love it." I smile and hug them. Next, they got me some shoes and then a dress. Some earrings and a michael Kors Bag.
I get up and hug them both so tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I smile, and they smile back. "It's nothing. You're my little sister, after all." Ferran said, and I smiled.
"Right, I gotta go training, but I'll see you tonight for dinner!" He said, and I nodded. "I'll be around later to help you get ready." Sira smiles and hugs me again.
They both leave, and I go and make myself some breakfast. I'm sitting on my phone when I get a notification that makes my heart skip a beat.

Pedri
Happy birthday
Beautiful girl
Hope you have an
Amazing day. Just
As Amazing as you're!
Miss you x
P xx

Elena
Gracias Pedri.

I just replied, and I sighed, staring up at the ceiling. I haven't spoken to him since I left. I hear him talk to Ferran all the time, but other than that. That's the first time I've heard from him.

A few hours passed, and Sira came back over. She helps me get ready. I put on the dress they got me. It is a black dress with a slit on the bottom and a cut out just under my boop. Obviously, Sira picked it out.
Sira does my makeup and curls my hair for me. We do a half up half down look. When I'm ready I put on my heels and we both head to the restaurant.
She let's me walk in first, and I hear. "Suprise!!!!" I lift my hand up to my mouth in shock. Everyone I loved is here. All my friends from Barca and my family. Then I see him. We make eye contact, and I look away.
I go over and hug Pablo and Eric. "Happy birthday, Elena...." they both said, and I smiled. "Gracias, amigos," I said and hugged them again. I look back over to where Pedri is standing, and I see he is gone. "He's at the bar...." Eric whispers to me, and I shake my head. "I don't care..." I walk off and go and talk to my family.
A few hours into the party, I'm pretty drunk since everyone was just buying me shots. I'm dancing on my own on the dance floor. And I feel two arms come up behind me. I look back and see Pedri.? "Hi." He said, and I just whisper back hi, and I start to dance against him. He groans into my ear, and I smirk. He grabs my hips and moves them side to side.
He pushes hair off my shoulder and starts leaving kisses from there and all way the way up my neck. I moan softly as he starts to suck. I'm too drunk that I'm not stopping him, but I know sober me wouldn't stop him either. 
He pulls down the strap of my dress and kisses down my collarbone. He sees the cut out in my dress and puts his hand under it, and squeezes my nipple. I moan into his ear. "Fuck Pedri...." I said and I looked at him. I smash my lips onto his, and he kisses me back instantly. I pull him as close as possible to me, and he grabs my ass and squeezes it. I moan into the kiss, and he smirks. "Let's go back to your place?" He asked, and I nodded eagerly.
We don't even say goodbye to anyone. We just rush out the door and head to my apartment, which is conveniently only down the road.
🚨🚨smut 🚨🚨
As soon as we get in, he pushes me against the wall. I kiss him passionately, and I pull him close to me as soon as possible. And I start to pull at his hair. He moans into the kiss and picks me up by legs, and I wrap them around him. "Where's the bedroom?" He asks as he leaves kisses down my neck.
"First door on the right." I moan, and he carries me there. He places me on the bed and hovers over me. "I missed you so much, Elena..." He said and kissed down my chest as he pulled the dress down. He starts sucking on my boops, and I moan. I tug at his hair. "Pedri...." I moan, and he smirks. He pulls the dress all the way down, so I'm just in my underwear now. I tug at his shirt to make him take it off. He does it and then takes off his pants as well.
As soon as he's left in just his boxers. He pulls down my underwear and starts to suck and lick my clit. I arch my back, and I moan loudly. "Fuck Pedri!!" I scream and he smirks and inserts two fingers. He pumps them in and out while still sucking and licking my clit. It puts me in overdrive. "Holy shit!!" I scream and I eventually cum on his fingers. He pulls out and licks his fingers and then licks up all the cum on my clit.  He comes back up and kisses me passionately. I pull him closer and kiss him deeply. I pull at his hair, and I grab onto his boxers and pull them down. "I need you, please...." I whisper, and he nods. "I don't have anything, though?" He said, and I pointed towards my bedside table. He opens the drawer and takes one out. He slides it on and then pushes himself into me. I moan loudly and start scratching down his back. He moans and goes faster and deeper. I pull him into a passionate kiss, and I fight my tongue with his.
Eventually we both cum at the same time and he pulls out and goes and puts the condom in the bin.
🚨🚨🚨smut over 🚨🚨🚨

I pull the blanket up to my chest, and I cuddle into it. I close my eyes. Pedri climbs into the bed next to me. "Happy birthday, princess..." He whispers, and I lay my head on his chest. He strokes my head until I fall asleep. He kisses my forehead. "I love you, Elena...." He whispered, but I was in a deep sleep. He wasn't drunk he knew exactly what he was doing he needed you.

The next morning, I wake up, and I look beside me and see an empty spot. Of course he left......
I go to my wardrobe and grab a oversized hoodie, and put it on.
I walk out the kitchen and see a note a long with a box.

Sorry, I had to leave. I have training, and I had to get an early flight home. Last night was amazing! I hope you like the gift.
Happy birthday again, Princesa.
Px

I smile at the note and I open the box and I gasp. It's this infity silver necklace with a gold heart in the middle with lots of diamonds around the infinity sign. I turn around the necklace and see ingraved.
"People who are meant to be will always find their way back"
A tear falls down my cheek and I wipe it. I pick up my phone and text him.
(Picture above of necklace)

Elena
Gracias Pedri.
I love it!

Pedri
De nada!
I'm glad you love it!

I smile at my phone and then put the necklace back in the box. Since it's so expensive I decide to keep it safe and only wear it on special occasions. I put it into my jewellery box.
I keep thinking about last night and how good it felt to do it one more time.......little did I know it wouldn't be the last....